Ryan Air Question

g8way2go

While my comment isn't directly related to the original question, I too will throw my vote behind Ryanair gett a bad reputation somewhat unfairly. People like to complain about Ryanair while continually running back to them when the fair is €0.01 cheaper than the next airline. Same with Spirit in the USA. I've flown Ryanair a few times, and while I admittedly prefer Easyjet quite a bit more, I have had no problems with Ryanair. BUT, I know what to expect...I know what all of the extra fees will be, find ways to avoid them if I can or want, and understand that I may end up at less convenient airports (though that same airport may be just as, or more, convenient to the person sitting next to me).

While my comment isn't directly related to the original question, I too will throw my vote behind Ryanair gett a bad reputation somewhat unfairly. People like to complain about Ryanair while continually running back to them when the fair is €0.01 cheaper than the next airline. Same with Spirit in the USA. I've flown Ryanair a few times, and while I admittedly prefer Easyjet quite a bit more, I have had no problems with Ryanair. BUT, I know what to expect...I know what all of the extra fees will be, find ways to avoid them if I can or want, and understand that I may end up at less convenient airports (though that same airport may be just as, or more, convenient to the person sitting next to me).

Yes, that's right. The ones who complain often seem to think the T&Cs apply to everybody else, but not them. They have offered some very cheap flights recently.

Sent from my iPad using Forums