Cartagena Tours with Dora

CAROLINARX

We booked a tour with Dora three years ago. We both think she did a great job. We had done a great deal of research and pretty much knew what we wanted to see and how much time to explore. She was spot on. We saw all and more at a casual pace. No buses, no waiting, no problems! Have a great time. You are in good hands.

Mary

We just did a tour with her company in February. Very professional. We did a private tour with just 4 of us. We had Mercedes as a guide and Pilar as our driver. Both excellent. You will really enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Toured with Dora three years ago. It was excellent!! Can’t go wrong and in fact, will be doing Panama Canal from Fort Lauderdale to L.A. in November 2019 so will quite likely book something with Dora again!!

Does Dora pick us up at the cruise ship (Celebrity Reflection) and is it air conditioned?

There will be someone at the end of the pier waiting with a sign. Dora will email you all the details when you reserve. Quick email responses with any questions also. The van we had was air conditioned nicely.

We booked a tour with Dora on our recent March 21 Panama Canal cruise. It was an excellent experience in every respect and we were very happy that we chose to tour with Dora. She was warm, knowledgeable and extremely professional. Her love for her country is very apparent.

• 2 weeks later...

We just used Dora this month. We loved our small group tour guided by Dora herself. There was only 6 in our group and the per person price was $75 for 4 hours. Dora had a driver and was 100% devoted to our education and enjoyment. We got to Las Popas monastery before anyone else. The tour was customized at our request, including walking to the top of the fort. It was very hot but I took cooling scarfs which helped a lot. The walk is steep and would not be for everyone, but Dora was a real trooper taking us there. We visited the Old Town and she gave us information along the way. At our request we had stops at the Hard Rock Cafe, Coffee And, and Mr. Emerald. I will definitely use Dora again if we visit Cartagena.

• 1 month later...

We just did a Dora tour (with Dora herself) May 3rd. We thought it was done very well. There were 16 of us in a comfortable and air conditioned van. Dora made sure we really saw the city. Sometimes it is difficult to understand a guide's accent- not so with Dora. Wish I could speak Spanish a fraction as well as she speaks English! And she's pleasant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We don't cruise until October 2019 but I checked trip advisor plus what is said here and emailed Dora. I received a reply within minutes. I did go ahead and confirm a tour with her and look forward to it. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...