Review of Constellation Arabia/Suez Canal Cruise with lots of Photos & Menus

MVPinBoynton

We have just published the review of our amazing cruise. We spent time in Abu Dhabi before the cruise and saw so many wonderful sights. We also loved Muscat and our stop in Aqaba, where I finally got to visit the awesome Petra sight. I hope the review brings back memories for those who have been to these places or helps those of you that are planning on visiting there. I certainly consider these "must visit" ports. You can see the review by clicking on the link to our website in my signature. Enjoy!

We have just published the review of our amazing cruise. We spent time in Abu Dhabi before the cruise and saw so many wonderful sights. We also loved Muscat and our stop in Aqaba, where I finally got to visit the awesome Petra sight. I hope the review brings back memories for those who have been to these places or helps those of you that are planning on visiting there. I certainly consider these "must visit" ports. You can see the review by clicking on the link to our website in my signature. Enjoy!

Totally awesome review! Thanks so much for the detailed info. and fabulous photos.

Hubby and I are booked on this same itinerary next year as Petra is a bucket list item for us. I really appreciate the info regarding the walk for Petra as I had some concerns, all of which you have put to rest. Thanks again, happy travels🛳😀

Totally awesome review! Thanks so much for the detailed info. and fabulous photos.

Hubby and I are booked on this same itinerary next year as Petra is a bucket list item for us. I really appreciate the info regarding the walk for Petra as I had some concerns, all of which you have put to rest. Thanks again, happy travels🛳😀

I am so glad my info helped. The cruise goes to some amazing places. I hope you have as great a time as we had.

Excellent review with so much information both in words and pictures that will be so helpful to anyone considering similar cruises along with pre or post cruise stays...Even though I live in the UAE (and have taken a similar itinerary cruise a few years ago) I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the details of your stay and the cruise...

Anne...

Excellent review with so much information both in words and pictures that will be so helpful to anyone considering similar cruises along with pre or post cruise stays...Even though I live in the UAE (and have taken a similar itinerary cruise a few years ago) I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the details of your stay and the cruise...

Anne...

Thank you so much Anne. You do live in an amazing place.

Thank you so much Anne. You do live in an amazing place.

As an aside I thought you might like to know what this building that you photographed in Dubai is:

8a618305c7fe823d950b7594bc2dbdba.jpg

Personally, I think it currently looks more like a dolphin but below is what it will look like when finished - Dubai’s Museum of the Future..

5914d1370505d9eb11e47e2fc3812f9c.jpg

Anne..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As an aside I thought you might like to know what this building that you photographed in Dubai is:

Personally, I think it currently looks more like a dolphin but below is what it will look like when finished - Dubai’s Museum of the Future..

Anne..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG, you are right. The green topped structure on the left made it look like a tugboat to me; but it does look much more like a dolphin, at least for now. That will be one cool looking building when completed. Thank you so much for letting me know about it.

• 2 months later...
Wow! Thanks for sharing your amazing review! We are doing Muscat to Corfu next April, and really enjoyed your photos and information regarding Petra.

Sent from my 8079 using Forums mobile app

Wow! Thanks for sharing your amazing review! We are doing Muscat to Corfu next April, and really enjoyed your photos and information regarding Petra.

Sent from my 8079 using Forums mobile app

I am so glad the review has helped in your planning. It is an amazing part of the world. I hope you have a great time there.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your information about Petra. I have just purchased a Platypus water bottle and neck cooling towel so I appreciate that suggestion. Questions : Do you suggest hiking boots over good pair of sneakers? Question 2: What is tipping policy in Jordan for guides?

Thanks

Kathy

Thank you for your information about Petra. I have just purchased a Platypus water bottle and neck cooling towel so I appreciate that suggestion. Questions : Do you suggest hiking boots over good pair of sneakers? Question 2: What is tipping policy in Jordan for guides?

Thanks

Kathy

I am so glad our review has helped in your planning. Petra is so awesome! I just used my sneakers. They have a pretty solid bottom, which is important when walking over the loose stones in some areas. Tipping is the same in Jordon as anywhere else we have been, I assume. At least I assumed it was and tipped accordingly.

I am so glad our review has helped in your planning. Petra is so awesome! I just used my sneakers. They have a pretty solid bottom, which is important when walking over the loose stones in some areas. Tipping is the same in Jordon as anywhere else we have been, I assume. At least I assumed it was and tipped accordingly.

One more question about tipping. Did you get their currency or do they accept other currencies?

Kathy:cool:

We have just booked a cruise with a similar itinerary. In reality how difficult is the walking? My concern is if it is a brisk walk.

I have enjoyed your reviews for years. The first one was years ago reviewing the Norwegian fjords I believe.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have just booked a cruise with a similar itinerary. In reality how difficult is the walking? My concern is if it is a brisk walk.

I have enjoyed your reviews for years. The first one was years ago reviewing the Norwegian fjords I believe.

Thanks!!

It is a wonderful itinerary. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Which walking are you asking about?

Oops!! Sorry. Was asking about Petra.

The walk through Petra was pretty relaxed. After I left the group when the guide finished his thing, I moved faster to see more. With the temp being unusually mild that day, it couldn’t have been more pleasant. I wouldn’t count on it for most visits there.