American Queen, Thanksgiving Festival. Nov. 19-27 Memphis to NewOrleans

wandb

Hoping to find someone who is taking this cruise, or who has taken it in the past. My DH and I are excited to finally be able to do this, and can hardly believe it is only one month away!

(If anyone has done the Memphis to New Orleans cruise on the American Queen at ANY time of year, hope you will post here. I'm sure you have lots of info that I should know!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Just 2 weeks till our cruise, and still no one else to sign on here! I was hoping to have someone to look forward to meeting aboard.

Also, would love to get opinions from those who have cruised the Lower Mississippi, about several of the shore excursions, especially the timing. Just how many of the HopOn/HopOff stops do you have time to visit in each port? For example, in Natchez, there are 3 homes I'd love to see!! Do I need to pick and choose 1 or 2 of those? If so, what are your recommendations? Which are "worth the time" and which are not?

Hoping for lots of helpful info!:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi- my husband, brother-in-law and daughter will also be on this cruise. last minute trip. sorry i don't know much about it though. guess we will figure it out when we get there! should be fun!!!!

Yeaaa!! We are not alone on this cruise!!😀

We are Wayne and Barb from Georgia. Where are you from? Hope we can meet up on board.

I think we are doing mostly the Hop on/Hop off excursions in each port. There seem to be many good stops in most ports. May change our minds once on board.

My e-mail is: 2 the sea 2 the sea at gmail dot com

Would love to hear from you!

Barb

HEY!!! I'm going to be on this Thanksgiving cruise as well with my mum! Really looking forward to it as we are coming over from England!!! :):hearteyes:

Owen, just tried to post my reply and it disappeared into cyberspace. Can not seem to retrieve it, so will just look forward to meeting you and your mom on board at some point.

Barb (and Wayne)

Owen, just tried to post my reply and it disappeared into cyberspace. Can not seem to retrieve it, so will just look forward to meeting you and your mom on board at some point.

Barb (and Wayne)

Hi Barb, look forward to meeting you both as well! I'm fairly easy to spot, I'm 24, fairly tall and have quite a distinctive blonde hairstyle, so pop over and say hello!! ❤

Hi Barb, look forward to meeting you both as well! I'm fairly easy to spot, I'm 24, fairly tall and have quite a distinctive blonde hairstyle, so pop over and say hello!! ❤

Are you on early or late dining? I'll be keeping an eye out for you. What is your mom's name?