Princess pre cruise 3 day stay vancouver

bobontheblue

We are looking at a California Classic Coastal in September of 2018. looking for feedback on anyone having booked this pre cruise pkg. Or having already participated in a previous year. It says this pkg. is available for pre Alaska cruises, hoping it is still available for late Sept.

I'd agree with Keith that feedback from previous folks would be most readily found on the Princess boards; but as a local I'd be remiss not to point out that you should price up doing it yourself, especially since as a fellow Canadian you have no currency exchange to factor in.

I'd be very, very surprised if you could not score the exact same hotel for a better price independently (aside from the legacy deal HAL seems to offer on the Pan Pacific with free hotel nights for Suite travelers, cruise pricing being per person pretty much guarantees that everyone traveling in couples - i.e. the majority - subsidize the solo cruisers for all hotel nights; and all pre-cruise hotel packages include transfers from airport and to pier which are simply outrageously overpriced in Vancouver).