Going above and beyond

My sister, brother-in-law and I recently sailed on the NCL Jade to the Southern Caribbean. When we visited Grand Cayman, we took tour on the Jolly Trolley, which we really enjoyed. But what impressed us the most was something that happened during the tour. We were seated in the back of the open air trolley, and were headed back to the ship. A sudden gust of wind whipped my sister's favorite hat off her head and before we could even react, it was being tossed further and further down the street. Resigned to losing the hat and going without for the rest of the cruise, imagine our surprise when a car pulled up next to us and a young man handed her hat to my brother-in-law!!! This young man and his friend who was driving had seen what happened and took it upon themselves to rescue her hat, then wait for oncoming traffic to stop in order to get it back to us. They then dropped back behind the trolley. Wishing to express our gratitude, my brother-in-law pulled out a $20 and held it out so they could see it and pick it up. Instead, they rolled their window up and saluted as they passed The trolley. This act of kindness was amazing given the circumstances, and so very unexpected. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

My sister, brother-in-law and I recently sailed on the NCL Jade to the Southern Caribbean. When we visited Grand Cayman, we took tour on the Jolly Trolley, which we really enjoyed. But what impressed us the most was something that happened during the tour. We were seated in the back of the open air trolley, and were headed back to the ship. A sudden gust of wind whipped my sister's favorite hat off her head and before we could even react, it was being tossed further and further down the street. Resigned to losing the hat and going without for the rest of the cruise, imagine our surprise when a car pulled up next to us and a young man handed her hat to my brother-in-law!!! This young man and his friend who was driving had seen what happened and took it upon themselves to rescue her hat, then wait for oncoming traffic to stop in order to get it back to us. They then dropped back behind the trolley. Wishing to express our gratitude, my brother-in-law pulled out a $20 and held it out so they could see it and pick it up. Instead, they rolled their window up and saluted as they passed The trolley. This act of kindness was amazing given the circumstances, and so very unexpected. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

What a very nice act of kindness