Back-to-Back Cruises, But Different Suites?

DC Traveler244

My husband and I are booked on back-to-back Ovation cruises starting in mid-May. Unfortunately, by the time we booked, there were no suites available for both legs. So, we're booked in two different suites.

It's possible that a cancellation will allow us to stay in a single suite for both cruises. But, in case that doesn't happen, I'd like to know how Seabourn addresses guests in this situation. When I've had to move in a hotel, it was painless -- the hotel moved everything except the contents of the safe -- we didn't have to pack and unpack.

Does anyone have experience moving suites on a Seabourn ship?

Thanks!

Does anyone have experience moving suites on a Seabourn ship?

That happens regularly. Housekeeping will give you wicker baskets and/or laundry baskets to put your things in (from your drawers etc.). They will transfer all hanging clothes and other misc items for you (e.g. flowers, wine bottles, etc.). It's quick and easy.

We had similar on a back to back on Spirit. Stewardess and Housekeping did mostly everything. There was a bit of hanging around waiting, but overall the whole thing went smoothly and with minimum stress. The suite we moved into was exactly the same layout as our previous, just two numbers along, so after an hour or so there was very little sense of having moved. Only difference was that our neighbours, who we made friends with on the first leg, were also back to back, but stayed put in their suite. But from our point of view they moved from being on our right to being on our left.