White Bay to Manly

PHOENIXfire

Would it be better to take a cab at the end of the cruise or does a ferry run to Manly. We are staying at Sebel Manly. How much do you figure a cab will run. And will the cabbie be willing to go to Manly instead of the airport from the white bay marine terminal. Thanks.

Would it be better to take a cab at the end of the cruise or does a ferry run to Manly. We are staying at Sebel Manly. How much do you figure a cab will run. And will the cabbie be willing to go to Manly instead of the airport from the white bay marine terminal. Thanks.

You can catch a ferry from White Bay to Barangaroo/Darling Harbour (Captain Cook), then another ferry to Circular Quay, then the Manly ferry to Manly.

I'd go the ferries, but that's if you're up to the changes with your luggage. They'll be cheaper, and probably quicker, and certainly more comfortable and scenic.

If you just want the taxi convenience though, it'll probably be about $60 for the taxi.

We will be on the ferries pre cruise for several tours. I believe convience will win out on this one. Especially since the distance from the ferry port and Sebel Manly is not close. Hire a cab after a leasurly breakfast in the MDR aboard ship sounds good to me. Thanks for the great information.