Silversea Whisper, sailing May 15, 2018. Livorno small group excursion May 18

srj2tat

We have found a small group excursion to Florence on May 18 that looks excellent for getting us to major sites with driver and guide at 99 Euro pp. We have been to Florence before and loved it but it has been awhile ago. What we liked for this tour was transport from cruise port with drop off at sites that we liked before and time to see them again with free time. It seemed the most efficient use of time and less than cruise offers. There are 2 of us, my husband and myself, and the tour company will secure when there are 6 of us. Contact is: http://www.ItalyTours.EU

We have found a small group excursion to Florence on May 18 that looks excellent for getting us to major sites with driver and guide at 99 Euro pp. We have been to Florence before and loved it but it has been awhile ago. What we liked for this tour was transport from cruise port with drop off at sites that we liked before and time to see them again with free time. It seemed the most efficient use of time and less than cruise offers. There are 2 of us, my husband and myself, and the tour company will secure when there are 6 of us. Contact is: http://www.ItalyTours.EU

Try posting on the Roll Call, you are more likely to get a response.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Srj2tat,

My husband and I are interested in joining this semi-private tour to Florence on 18 May. I wanted to double check that it didn't coincide with the Virtuoso tour on the 19th. We are brand new to cruising, both SilverSea and Cruise Critic, but are looking forward to a great experience. Do I go through you or click on the link in your post?

Thanks, Dixie J

Hi Srj2tat,

My husband and I are interested in joining this semi-private tour to Florence on 18 May. I wanted to double check that it didn't coincide with the Virtuoso tour on the 19th. We are brand new to cruising, both SilverSea and Cruise Critic, but are looking forward to a great experience. Do I go through you or click on the link in your post?

Thanks, Dixie J

Hi, that would be great to have you join us. This does not conflict with 5/19 tours from Silverseas. We leave AM of 5/18 and back that PM. What I liked about this tour was the reasonable cost with a small group experience with pick up/drop off from cruise port and then transport to multiple key sites in Florence rather than just a drop off in central Florence and finding your way to each or being on large rushed tour. This really enhances the time there and there is some free time also to experience at each stop. On research this tour group is highly rated for small group experiences in Italy. Please click on link in our post with your interest giving them the date, cruise ship, small group tour of Florence and that you are responding to our post on Cruise Critic.

I used your link and signed up for the tour. However, I've received an email from them asking about our preferences, name on the sign, etc. How do I make sure we are actually added to the group that you started? When I signed up, I put the ship name (Silver Whisper), etc.

Just reply to them with your name as they will list all names on a sign for pick up. I have heard from tour & you are added on small group that I started. They will close the tour to any more added when a total of 8 have signed up. Will look forward to meeting you.