Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hello Lesley,

Congrats on choosing Seabourn for your Caribbean cruise. I predict that you will love it!

So, next step in dealing with the Referral Coupon is for you to e-mail me directly at maggysp01@rogers.com.

(That's a zero, not the letter "O" in the e-mail address, by the way.)

Once I get your e-mail, I'll email you back with the particulars I'll need from you to fill in on my Referral Coupon. I then mail the filled-out coupon to Seabourn, and they will apply the $400.00 on-board credit to both our trips.

Cheers!

Maggy

maggysp01@rogers.com

We are first time cruisers on Seabourn and will embark in August 2018. I just learned about the Referral OBC. Does anyone have a credit good for Aug that they would be kind enough to share? We will not be paying in full until May. Please email me at lcraigh@emory.edu. Thanks so very much!

Hi , I have a referral coupon for you and will email you with the details.

Hello, Mary and I are slowly learning about cruise critic and how best to use it. We are first time cruisers on Seabourn. We will be boarding the Sojourn on March 19 in Singapore. Is it still possible to receive a referral coupon for the on board credit? If so, please inform us through this thread or at catblvd@aol.com. Thank you very much to everyone.

Hello, Mary and I are slowly learning about cruise critic and how best to use it. We are first time cruisers on Seabourn. We will be boarding the Sojourn on March 19 in Singapore. Is it still possible to receive a referral coupon for the on board credit? If so, please inform us through this thread or at catblvd@aol.com. Thank you very much to everyone.

I have a coupon and have sent you an email.

No, not necessarily. It depends on whether your credit does indeed come from your TA or if it is a pass through from Seabourn. If the later it cannot be combined. But if your Referral credit is greater than the Seabourn one you can select that one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have a deposit on our first Seabourn cruise for Oct 20, 2018, final payment due Jul 22. Anyone have a coupon for that far out? Thanks.

Hello

I have a coupon for you and can complete it and send it directly to Seabourn for you. All I need is your booking reference number, your full name and address on the booking and sailing date.

Please email me at lynn@instil.co.uk.

Hi everyone,

We are a UK couple booked on Seabourn Sojorn for the cruise starting on May 15th.

This will be our first Seabourn cruise.

We are interested in contacting anyone who may wish to share a referral coupon.

We can be contacted at cjhumphatgmaildotcom

Thanks

Chris