Shuttle from Princess Denali wilderness lodge to Talkeetna

JP-Cruise

Hello, I can’t seem to find the website with the times listed to the shuttle. I am trying to plan taking the shuttle from Denali princess lodge to talkeetna to do a flight excursion with k2 aviation. Anyone know how much the shuttle is? I already know it takes about an hour to get to talkeetna

You are mixing up information. the Denali Princess and McKinley Princess are 100 miles apart, and no "shuttle" service is available. It's then another hour, from the McKinley Princess to Talkeetna.

The ONLY way to get there is by train, bus, (Park Connection) or rental car. And time is necessary.

It doesn't sound like any of this is going to be an option, unless you have a rental car and willing to make some location changes to your trip.

JP: As BQ has noted, there is no shuttle between the Denali Princess, which is located in the "Glitter Gulch" area just outside of Denali National Park, and the community of Talkeetna. There is a Princess operated shuttle between the McKinley Princess and Talkeetna. The transit time between the McKinley Princess and Talkeetna is about 45 minutes (assuming no road construction). Several years ago the shuttle price was $10 and operated hourly. Hopefully someone will have more recent information.

JP - my apologies for confusing matters for you - got my Princess lodges confused. As others have pointed out Talkeetna and therefore K2 are reached from McKinley Princess and not Denali. [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums