Iguana Joe's vs Smokey Joe's

creusplay

I've done a couple of land stays on Aruba and both times I greatly enjoyed the ribs at Smokey Joe's in the Palm Beach area, so I need to have these again when we stop in Aruba on our cruise. I've never been to Iguana Joe's which is their "sister" restaurant in Oranjestad and claims to serve the same ribs. We'll be there for an evening stop and I'm wondering if we should just go to Iguana Joe's which is conveniently right by the cruise port or spend the extra time and money to get to Smokey Joe's. Is there anyone who has tried the ribs at both restaurants and can tell me if they really are the same? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've done both, rib's are essentially the same, Pitter the bartender in Iguana Joe's(upstairs) at the back bar makes some of the if not the best mojito's in the Caribbean. I always preferred Iguana Joe's superior location, atmosphere is excellent and its a crew favorite. The crew are the one's who know and frequent the best bars, Iguana Joe's thats all I ever see there is crew members. Hope that helps Todd