Rock-free Beach

daisyh

I have been searching for the perfect beach for our day in Cozumel in March. I have read many reviews and am still unsure what to book. We have no children traveling with us and enjoy beach drinks and good food. We loved a previous excursion that took us to Tulum and a nearby beach. The sand and ocean were amazing. On the flip side, we were disappointed with our last trip to Paradise Beach. The water was murky, and there were so many rocks that shoes were a must to go into the ocean. I’m leaning towards Pasion Island or Nachi-Cocom! All suggestions appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Book Nachi Cocom. There were no rocks. That beach was like a DREAM. And they limit it to 100-some people, but when I went in October there were maybe 30 people there total, including us. Quiet, relaxing, great food, booze included.

I hope you loved it as much as I did! :-)

I have been searching for the perfect beach for our day in Cozumel in March. I have read many reviews and am still unsure what to book. We have no children traveling with us and enjoy beach drinks and good food. We loved a previous excursion that took us to Tulum and a nearby beach. The sand and ocean were amazing. On the flip side, we were disappointed with our last trip to Paradise Beach. The water was murky, and there were so many rocks that shoes were a must to go into the ocean. I’m leaning towards Pasion Island or Nachi-Cocom! All suggestions appreciated!

===============================================

We totally enjoyed Pasion Island! :cool:

Book Nachi Cocom. There were no rocks. That beach was like a DREAM. And they limit it to 100-some people, but when I went in October there were maybe 30 people there total, including us. Quiet, relaxing, great food, booze included.

I hope you loved it as much as I did! :-)

I finally booked Nachi Cocom this morning. I am excited to spend time here next month.

I’m so glad we chose Nachi instead of Passion since the ferry isn’t an option on our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you talking about mainland ferry? The main land ferry doesn’t go to Passion island.

The mainland ferry is still running through some companies, just ship excursions to mainland have been suspended (although I wouldn’t recommend an independent ferry ride on a cruise ship day).