Cayman eco adventures

grangergirl

We are a family of six planning a visit to Grand Cayman in June on the Disney Fantasy. Has anyone used Cayman Eco Adventures for the stingray/snorkel tour? They received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and have been extremely prompt in answering my e-mails.

Also, this tour (which is for cruise ship passengers) requires us to be on the dock (off the tender) to meet the rep at 11:30. The ship is supposed to be in port at 10:30. I have had experience with tenders before so know the drill - just not sure how Disney handles passengers with private excursions vs Disney port adventure passengers. Has anyone out there done something like this with Disney before?

This tour also makes a snorkeling stop at the barrier reef. Is this an okay snorkel stop for two boys,ages 8 and 11, who are inexperienced snorkelers?

I know I'm asking alot of questions but just need some reassurance that this is doable and I am picking an excursion the whole family will enjoy. (I will worry up until the time we meet the rep is I book independently!) :p

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

This is an excellent tour company to book. We had them booked a few weeks ago and the bay was closed due to high winds. They quickly made a full refund of the deposit and the next time I go to the Caymans I will be sure to book them again.