Viking - Budapest to Amsterdam in June

Denmal

We will be on the Grand European tour on the Viking Mimir Longship. We have a few days prior to boarding in Budapest and 4 days after in Amsterdam. I am wondering the costs of having Viking do some of our laundry while on the ship. the cruise itself is 15 days. I am trying to ensure we only take 1 suitcase each with room for bringing back unique gifts, possibly including some spirits or wines.

Any information on the costs would be appreciated. Additionally, we have a veranda cabin, will my suitcases fit under the bed ?

Thanks

On our Viking Embla cruise from Amsterdam to Bucharest at least once during the cruise there was a laundry special where for a fixed, and not outrageous, price they would launder whatever you could fit in one of their bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Denmal, we travel with carry-on luggage only and make liberal use of the on-board laundry service (note: no dry cleaning on the riverboats). We do our undies by hand (using shampoo, because it just a kind of detergent) and send out shirts and pants, skirts and tops as needed.Viking's casual dress code makes it very easy for us. What I don't spend on souvenirs and gifts because they don't fit into the suitcases pays for the laundry. :D:D:D:D:D

The laundry price lists are pdf files that are downloaded. Here is how to reach them (hopefully the links work):

Will We Be Able To Have Laundry Done On The Ship? What Are The Prices?

Laundry service is available aboard your ship; unfortunately, clothes cannot be dry cleaned. A typical list of laundry charges is available below. Please note that prices are subject to change.

Edited by Peregrina651
Sorry about the spacing and the multiple smilies; it's all CC's formatting