Seabourn Club benefits

eliana

Has any one any views on the anomalies regarding onboard benefits for Seabourn Club members. We are entitled to one bag of laundry and four hours of wifi free. Whereas the laundry is per week, the free wifi is per voyage. This is particularly annoying as we are shortly going on a four week cruise. Why is laundry per week but the free wifi per voyage irrespective of length.

Thanks. It really is absurd to have this distinction. Fortunately I am now Gold and so can have both rewards, but I still feel resentful that the number of hours of free wifi is the same whatever the length of the cruise. Particularly as we are now at a reward level for free wifi for the whole cruise on Regent and I get other and better benefits with them as well. I prefer Seabourn, but the differences are narrowing.

I don't understand the need for a very slow unreliable internet connection while traveling.

Regent has a terrible history of following through on their free cruise offer (eg: Tall Titanium members would get on the first Explorer cruise for free).

• 4 weeks later...

I am a lowly Silver Seabourn Club member, getting close to moving to Gold (my next cruise - to Antarctica - should get me there). Can anyone tell me what a Seabourn Club signature massage is? I am inclined to choose the free bag of laundry as my one Club benefit for my next cruise, but I do love a massage!

This club benefit is a 25 minute massage which is booked at the spa as with any other treatment. When I have done so I have asked for another 25 minutes and then paid the difference which ended up being about $80. Using your either/or benefit for laundry then makes sense since it's a $50 value. But please check with the spa about the latest prices to be sure.

Happy sailing!

I think they told me that the "signature" massage was either upper or lower body, your choice. They let you use the benefit price as a discount for any other of their massages. I forgot the discount amount, but I think $75-80 is about right. You can change the benefit you use while on board, so pick one now and then decide before you use it.

Also, as soon as you board, go to the spa and find out if they have any "specials." There is usually one that can be booked on embarkation day.

• 2 years later...