Quiet beach in Cozumel

Buzzbea

Does anyone have suggestions for a quiet beach in Cozumel? We're not into water parks, scuba etc. Some sun, sand, splashing in the waves maybe some cool drinks and food is probably enough for us.

Resortforaday.com. Then look at Cozumel. They offer day passes at resorts food and drinks included. You get the beach and pools restraunts and bars usually transportation is included

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last cruise we took the Cozumel Bar Hop tour. It goes to the Eastern side of the island, visited 3 or 4 primitive bars on the beach, and got a unique drink at each. It was a great time, and we had time at the beach, at each location. All the locations had good bar food as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I haven't done the Coz bar hop since I don't drink, but I know several who have, and they all reported a wild crazy time. At least those that remembered it, some blacked out and didn't.

I can only second the suggestion for Nachi Cocum as a quiet beach in Coz with "Some sun, sand, splashing in the waves maybe some cool drinks and food is probably enough for us."

Look at their website and pre-book a reservation before they quota out.

We prefer Nachi over Mr. Sanchos...

Both are great properties but we felt Nachi was more quiet and laid back due to limiting its guest to 130. No loud music or activities going on

IMO...Mr. Sanchos is great for families with kids as it is livelier with more for them to do with water sports, etc. Good music playing with lots going on.

Depends on what kind of atmosphere you are looking for. They are both great!