Thomas Keller reservation times

MomC

i am five months out from our Alaska cruise, yet when I try to book TK reservations, there is nothing available except 6:00 or 6:15–any night. What is going on? I was told to book the 6:15 and try to change to a later time once on board. Any suggestions?

Mom C

Do what was suggested to you and book the 6:15PM. Onboard they are much more flexible than on the online reservation system which only allows them to book what the computer says. Another suggestion is to have your TA call Seabourn and try to book a more favorable time directly.

We just got off the Odyssey and at least on our cruise there were primarily 2 seatings per night, around 6-6:30 or 8-8:30. That may explain why 6-6:30 slots showing up. Suggest you keep the time you have for now and talk to Grill when you arrive on ship. I will warning you the meal is huge and we were glad to have the extra hours to digest that the early dinner allows. Wonderful meal!

We are a party of three. We will keep that 6:15 time slot and have our second drink at the table. I agree that the portions are HUGE and extra time to digest the meal is preferable. Thanks everyone!