Sydney Australia

Keith1010

Just returned from a 10 day stay in Sydney.

Our fifth time there but first time not sailing in and out of this beautiful and amazing city.

We mainly got around with Uber, by foot and from time to time by bus and of course by Ferry.

Do take the ferry to get to places and to experience the ferry and to enjoy beautiful views.

Sunday is a great value day on the ferry.

Time between the airport and the city. This one comes up often on CC. Answer is it depends time of day and day of week. If you have a flight to catch after your cruise ends give yourselves extra time for immigration/customs at the port, and to get to the airport (about an hour to get to the airport) and at the airport.

When arriving to Sydney by plane one thing we did a lot of research on was traveling with prescriptions. We keep them in original bottles and we did play it safe by having letters from each physician (original signatures) for each prescription. As it turned out we were never asked to see them but I always think better to be safe then sorry.

We have family living there who moved there six months ago and who will be there for two to three years so that was helpful but I did a lot of research using this board and also trip advisor and that included the hotel we selected.

I'll post some photos in a moment.

Keith