Miami hotel/condo help traveling with 5

aainsjen

We will need a hotel/condo leaving out of Miami Feb 5th.

We are traveling with our Nanny so Id really like some space...any recommendations that wont break the bank?

There must be other families that have done this in the past...

Thanks so much!

:D

Fortune House is here in Brickell and they are condos. Marriott also has the Marriott Villas in Doral. My friend who works for Marriott actually stayed there. They really enjoyed the complex but felt that it was a bit removed from everything they wanted to do.

Where are you planning on parking while cruising? Or is this a rental you plan on returning precruise?

There are some decent chains in the airport Blue Lagoon area that offer park and stay packages. I'd look at two rooms with the nanny.

We are staying in a condo in the Brickell area Dec 6-9th before our cruise. We rented on one of the big travel sites, searched for 2 bedroom condos near to port of Miami. I think only 150 a night all taxes included. I can report back once we get home, we are traveling with our two small kids and my mom, so space is key for us, too!

Condo is through Miami Vacations.. it's at One Broadway if you search on Google.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are staying in a condo in the Brickell area Dec 6-9th before our cruise. We rented on one of the big travel sites, searched for 2 bedroom condos near to port of Miami. I think only 150 a night all taxes included. I can report back once we get home, we are traveling with our two small kids and my mom, so space is key for us, too!

Condo is through Miami Vacations.. it's at One Broadway if you search on Google.

One Broadway is a condo building that some owners started renting out like a hotel rather than yearly rentals because they can make more money. The units are rented out by a bunch of different companies, some better than others. Each place will have different furniture and some have more things in it than others.

Does yours include your damage deposit? They usually like to charge around $250 per unit. How about your cleaning fee? Just make sure you check your fine print on you reservation with this building.

One Broadway is a condo building that some owners started renting out like a hotel rather than yearly rentals because they can make more money. The units are rented out by a bunch of different companies, some better than others. Each place will have different furniture and some have more things in it than others.

Does yours include your damage deposit? They usually like to charge around $250 per unit. How about your cleaning fee? Just make sure you check your fine print on you reservation with this building.

Thanks! Yes I've read about the damage deposit with some of the rental agencies - we don't have any mention of one on our paperwork. I believe our cleaning fee is $75 for three nights total. All said and done we will pay $570 for three nights for a 1200 sq ft condo... I hope it works out!

Thanks! Yes I've read about the damage deposit with some of the rental agencies - we don't have any mention of one on our paperwork. I believe our cleaning fee is $75 for three nights total. All said and done we will pay $570 for three nights for a 1200 sq ft condo... I hope it works out!

It’s a great location. My husbands office for years was at 1450 brickell which is right next door.

There is a little market right at the building if you need anything.