bar at Sushi on 5?

39august

I don't recall seeing a bar in Sushi on 5. Which ship are you referring to?

If you are referring to one of the M class ship (Infinity, Constellation, etc) Cellar Masters is outside of Sushi on 5 not a part of the restaurant. Cellar Masters is open to everyone.

There is no bar at Sushi on 5, just as there are no bars at other specialty restaurants. The only specialty drink they have is Sake. If that is all you wanted you might find it at another bar. Conversely, Sushi on 5 is ala carte so I suppose you could go and order nothing but Sake.

The Sushi on 5 does not have a bar but you can order special cocktails, sake, beer, and wine at your table. The cocktails are made at cellar masters.

Which ship has a bar in the Cellar Masters?

I have seen them make the Sushi on 5special drinks at the World Class Bar. I am not sure about where they would make the standard cocktails.

Which ship has a bar in the Cellar Masters?

I have seen them make the Sushi on 5special drinks at the World Class Bar. I am not sure about where they would make the standard cocktails.

On the S-class ships the cocktails are made at the World Class Bar. Sushi on 5 does indeed have specialty cocktails in addition to Sake and Beer. Some of the cocktails are very good. We often go in have and just have an appetizer and a few cocktails. If you are a regular at the World Class Bar AND the bartenders like you they might make you those cocktails (some will some will not). Blu also has a specialty cocktail menu and some of those cocktails are pretty good. It's a shame they don't just offer those at some of the other bars. However I understand why they don't, they take a lot longer to make than a standard "rum and coke" and it would probably lead to longer waits to get a drink.

OK. World Class bar it is. I had read somewhere a list of cocktails at Sushi on 5 and they sounded intriguing. I might go alone for lunch one day. My husband wouldn't eat anything there!

The beef sliders are pretty good!