Teeming River Cruises

criuser11111

I recently returned from a 14 night Amsterdam to Budapest river cruise on Teeming River Cruises. I booked it because of the excellent price but I was concerned that the quality might be low. Since this was their first cruise there was very limited information on what to expect. However I can say without reservation that this was a great cruise experience. I had previously done one Viking River Cruise and over 40 ocean cruises. The Teeming cruise was every bit as nice in all areas as the Viking. They save cost by not including excursions. Some excursions are available for a reasonable extra cost. If you are somewhat a do it yourself type traveler this is a great cruise line. There were some ports you had to walk 20-30 min to town where Viking or others would probably bus you. But thats how Teeming cut down a lot of cost. They would call a taxi for you if that was an issue which it was for a couple of people with mobility problems. So even if you taxied everywhere and/or took all of the optional excursions the great value was still there. They are new and growing so they will only have a couple of cruises in Europe next year but I would certainly recommend taking a look a Teeming.

John I