Minneapolis airport (MSP) question

DakotahSD

Does the MSP (Minneapolis airport) crossover from Concourse C to Concourse G have a moving walkway?

I do not know the answer to your question. However, may I suggest that you access the web site for MSP? I recall seeing a map of the concourses and the options available in getting from one to the other.

And in case the map is a bit confusing:

Concourses A & B are used for regional jet flights. They have moving walkways as indicated by the white lines inside the gray concourse layout. Concourse C has both moving walkways and a tram system. The tram has three stops, the two ends at C1 and C27 and at the skyway connector at C11/12. A note on the tram - there are two "stops" at the middle, one for each direction it is heading. Just follow the signs.

There is a moving walkway down the length of G concourse, and to answer the original question, there is a moving walkway on the skyway connector. Note, that there is NO walkway on the E or F concourse, nor anything running airside through the main terminal area.

In addition, for those needing assistance, MSP has a collection of golf carts. They have signs indicating which concourses they serve.

Another more detailed map of MSP can be found HERE. (Which doesn't show the walkways, but has much more detail on the airport as a whole.)

That really helps. Thank you. We have a ridiculously tight connection that will entail A to G. As we are not spring chickens, a moving walkway should help a LOT if we cannot snag a cart. Again, thanks!

Some refinement - when you make the transition from A to C, don't take the tram unless it is right there or soon approaching. The reason is that the next stop is a chunk beyond the connector and you'll backtrack. If there, it's better, but don't wait for it - just head towards the lower number C gates.

At the connector, you will have to go up one level, either by escalator or elevator. Then it's downhill as the connector dumps you into the "high number" end of G. So remember to keep your eyes open for the escalator up to the connector. Beyond that, it's easy.

One more thing - if you look on the map I provided, you can see that some of the higher numbered G gates are in "pods". The pods don't connect with each other, except for the hallway where the moving walkway is. Be sure to go to the right one to save backtracking and extra distances.

And to keep a smile on your face, be glad it isn't A to F16. I've done that one.