NCL Tiki National Park by Air

albertamom

• 8 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, albertamom said:

Has anyone done the NCL excursion Tiki National Park by Air? It is extremely pricey, but I'm very tempted. I have searched and searched for reviews, but can't seem to find anything. 🙂

I also find this excursion intriguing, but haven't found any reviews either.  Have you had any more success?

2 hours ago, teezly said:

I also find this excursion intriguing, but haven't found any reviews either.  Have you had any more success?

No.  None at all.  We're definitely going to do it (on our Jan. 18 Panama Canal cruise).  Hopefully enough people will sign up.

I'll definitely report back afterwards!

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Kruzer Zuker said:

Is it the Tikal tour?  How much is it?   Also tempted. 

Ha!  Why in the world did I call it Tiki Park?  I can't believe that I never noticed my mistake! 😳

Yes...Tikal Park.  I'm surprised that it's so hard to find information about it.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well...I won''t be doing this after all, so won't be able to report back.  I slipped on some ice on Friday and broke my leg.  We're still going on the cruise, but I'll have to find accessible excursions.  No Tikal Park for us.  :classic_sad:

On 1/1/2019 at 8:42 PM, albertamom said:

Well...I won''t be doing this after all, so won't be able to report back.  I slipped on some ice on Friday and broke my leg.  We're still going on the cruise, but I'll have to find accessible excursions.  No Tikal Park for us.  :classic_sad:

Oh noooo - that is awful.  Have a great time on your cruise and feel better though and take care of that leg.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vermonter16 said:

Oh noooo - that is awful.  Have a great time on your cruise and feel better though and take care of that leg.

Thank you so much!  I plan to still have a great time, it just won't be the cruise we had planned on.  I'm looking at it as an excuse to take a Panama Cruise again! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1