Warwick Bay

geenafeena

Is it possible to do Warwick Bay and then walk around Hamilton and be back in dockyard for 5:30 sunset catamaran excursion? we plan on catching the bus for Warwick around 8/8:30 a.m. Do you need token for bus or do they take cash? Do they have chair and umbrella rentals at Warwick? bathrooms? From what I have read, seems like you can walk the shore line from Warwick to Horseshoe. How far is it?”

How far from Warwick Bay to Hamilton? bus?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Since Warwick Bay does nor offer amenities except fpr toilets, what are your plans? How long you spend at the beach will determine if you can do Hamilton.

The fare for a public bus fare is exact change, coins only, or a token. You may be able to get a mini-bus to take you to Warwick. Fare would be $8 p/p.

For the distance, I answered that question here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=57006720&postcount=17

You could take a public bus or taxi from Warwick to Hamilton provided a taxi was available at Warwcik. Travel time is about 25-30 minutes.

Just remember that if you use the public bus and ferry, you should purchase any needed tokens before boarding because the driver does not sell tokens or make change.

SBtS

Perhaps bus to Hamilton first, and bus back to WLB. Then you’ll know when you need to grab a bus (or taxi) from WLB back to port. Ideally you could do Hamilton another evening and have time to enjoy both WLB and HB this day. But it doesn’t make sense to consider doing both Hamilton and WLB, and also walking from WLB to HB with your limited time.

WLB is gorgeous and less crowded because there are no amenities there.

thank you. so.. no chair or umbrella rentals at warwick? ? we have been to horseshoe several times. doesn't pay to spend $50 for chair and umbrella having been there before. so.. go to Hiamilton since farther, then warwick? i would have loked to do the beach first. we are inlynthere for 1 1/2 days.

thank you. so.. no chair or umbrella rentals at warwick? ? we have been to horseshoe several times. doesn't pay to spend $50 for chair and umbrella having been there before. so.. go to Hiamilton since farther, then warwick? i would have loked to do the beach first. we are inlynthere for 1 1/2 days.

As the other two replies stated at Warwick are only porta potties. No chair or umbrella rentals.