Nov-off season

suesnake2002

It appears november is off season. The life guards will be off duty at horseshoe bay. Does anybody know if the restaurants and bar at the beach will be open??

Would it be acceptable to bring a cooler with some beers??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I don’t know if they stay open all year. You can contact them at info@rumbumbeachbar.com and ask them.

You can bring a cooler and beers.

I'm from ny, I've read the water temp is 70-75. Thats warm to us

73 or below is too cool for me. I could not take it in May which has similar temps. For Bermudians too cool. They don’t consider it beach weather. So too cool for the lifeguards. Of course if you can tolerate those temps you can go in the water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you coli, just trying to show a little respect. Having never been to bermuda, figure best to ask. Wouldnt want to get in trouble, or dis respectful.

Here where i live it's ok, at least at some beaches.

You can go to belmont racetrack and bring your own beer (except for the stakes) as long as it is in a can.

Doubt locals will be there in November ... water temperatures are way too chilly. :rolleyes:

I would not say it is way too chilly. There will be people in the water in November. It seems to depend on what you are used to. It would be to cool for me but others can adapt.

Thank you coli, just trying to show a little respect. Having never been to bermuda, figure best to ask. Wouldnt want to get in trouble, or dis respectful.

Here where i live it's ok, at least at some beaches.

You can go to belmont racetrack and bring your own beer (except for the stakes) as long as it is in a can.

I think it was sensible to ask. There are many public beaches in the United States that don’t allow alcohol consumption. It is not a given that because a beach is public that it is allowed.

Doubt locals will be there in November ... water temperatures are way too chilly. :rolleyes:

Nope just through December-April when tourist numbers go down.🤪 Dogs are allowed back on Bermuda beaches October through March. The whole aspect of the beach changes. It’s quite different.

Sent from my iPad using Forums