Keto Drinking Onboard

mrsfoose

I have been really successful following the Keto diet and have had not one cheat, and don't really want to cheat on my cruise coming up in December.

I have seen the Baja Bob's sugar free drink mixes and would like to bring some of them with me, however, the pina colada mix is blended with ice.

Do you think I could get away with bringing a little blender like this with me in my luggage?

https://blendjet.com/products/blendjet-one

Ice, a Baja bob's packet, and a shot of rum from the bar and I'd be good to go [emoji1303]

If anyone has any other Keto friendly alcohol mixers - I'd be open! (Stevia or Erythritol sweeteners are preferred, but it's vacation so I'll be a little flexible).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I have been keto for 2 years now, and generally have no problem when away cruising. Luckily for me, my triple is single malt with ice and water, so don,t need mixer, I do take water enhancersof various flavours when we cruise to perk up sparkling water etc. ASI try to avoid the sugar free soda.

Problem I generally have is with milk the almond or soya milk provided is generally high carb variety, so end up having half and half in my tea. Cunard let me take my own milk and coconut oil etc on board and I get them to clear out the fridge in room and store almond /coconut milk in it.

Not sure about taking blender on board I guess it would depend on its power wattage, they generally don’t like kettles or irons being brought on board.