Private Tour

dst

We have a private tour booked with Ricky's - we can plan the day to do anything we want. We would love to do a beach and thinking of the caves. Does anyone have any experience with a private tour (or Rickys) what we should definitely not miss ………

We are also thinking about dinner out since we have an overnight stop; thoughts on a place for dinner near the port (traveling on the Sunshine)

Thanks

If you are going to a beach only to take pictures, then include it as part of the tour otherwise don't. I would not tour the caves on the tour because of the time involved in touring the caves.

I would tour St George's to include the Unfinished Church and St Peter's Church. As part of the tour, I would include the beach path that connects Horseshoe Bay Beach to Warwick Long Bay Beach and 3 other beaches. Have the tour guide drop you at WLB and meet him at HSB. Go to the iconic Swizzle Inn and have a rum swizzle.

SBtS

If you are going to a beach only to take pictures, then include it as part of the tour otherwise don't. I would not tour the caves on the tour because of the time involved in touring the caves.

I agree with your advice. Touring the caves on a private tour it will take a lot of time from the tour. Better to do the caves a seperate day on their own. Ditto with the beach, if only to take photos, fine, but if planning to spend time at the beach it is better to do that on their own.

We just returned Thursday from our cruise and tour with Ricky. As others have stated I wouldn't try to beach or caves during the tour. He will stop by Horseshoe Bay Beach for a few minutes for you to take photos if you ask him to. Ricky's tour is outstanding! Enjoy your cruise!

I would tour St George's to include the Unfinished Church and St Peter's Church. As part of the tour, I would include the beach path that connects Horseshoe Bay Beach to Warwick Long Bay Beach and 3 other beaches. Have the tour guide drop you at WLB and meet him at HSB. Go to the iconic Swizzle Inn and have a rum swizzle.

SBtS

Thanks so much I guess we were trying to squeeze too much in. We are definitely beach people and love the idea of being dropped at one beach and walking to meet the tour.

A rum swizzle is a must, is the swizzle in near the beaches.

Thanks again

I agree with your advice. Touring the caves on a private tour it will take a lot of time from the tour. Better to do the caves a seperate day on their own. Ditto with the beach, if only to take photos, fine, but if planning to spend time at the beach it is better to do that on their own.

Thanks for your help:)

We just returned Thursday from our cruise and tour with Ricky. As others have stated I wouldn't try to beach or caves during the tour. He will stop by Horseshoe Bay Beach for a few minutes for you to take photos if you ask him to. Ricky's tour is outstanding! Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks so much - can I ask if you were docked at kings wharf, was it easy to find him?

Anything we must see?