Locate your favorite Alchemist!

MasterMason

I don't think Carnival publishes this, at least not in the way they do with the Cruise Directors. However as you started we could always use fellow members to keep a running log. That being said back in August it was Pavriz and Alexandriu on the Sunshine, they were great!

Tijana went to Freedom from Triumph, I don't know if she is still there she made the move when it went to New Orleans. The other girl (can't remember her name)went to Victory at the same time, they were both good:)

I have no idea how to locate your favorite, but I wanted to chime in that I think the alchemy Bar is the best addition Carnival has made in a long time. We really had a good time at that bar on our last cruise and look forward to trying another on the Miracle in February. The drinks are refreshing and unique (love the basil mojito) and the staff was wonderful. Definitely a hang-out bar.

Edited by fabby50

I also would like to know who is on Glory? We go November 12th. Had Gabriel and Raymond on Pride last year. I believe Raymond left Carnival...not sure if Gabriel is still around. On Conquest had 3 girls and they were good but I can not remember names. 2 of the 3 were blond and really looked alike. They were very good. I really haven't had a bad Alchemy bartender.....I love Alchemy and we only cruise ships now that have that bar. I'm SOOOOOO happy Ecstasy is getting in January. She is my fav Fantasy class ship and I love cruising out of Charleston:)

I also would like to know who is on Glory? We go November 12th. Had Gabriel and Raymond on Pride last year. I believe Raymond left Carnival...not sure if Gabriel is still around. On Conquest had 3 girls and they were good but I can not remember names. 2 of the 3 were blond and really looked alike. They were very good. I really haven't had a bad Alchemy bartender.....I love Alchemy and we only cruise ships now that have that bar. I'm SOOOOOO happy Ecstasy is getting in January. She is my fav Fantasy class ship and I love cruising out of Charleston:)

Raymond has left Carnival and is working at a new restaurant in Disney Springs, and bartends there. :)

Gabriel is back on the Pride, even though he swore to us in May 2015 that it was his last contract.

Daniel Z. is currently on vacation after finishing a contract on the Spirit. He stated that he wasn't sure what his next ship assignment would be yet.

We had Tijana in May on the Conquest. She didn't impress me. Although that whole crew was a little off in my opinion. Her co-Mixologist (Maja) was kind of whiny. That may have played in to it. They weren't super willing to go off menu.

I have no idea if the following are still with Carnival or where they are: Aldri, Dario, and I think her name was Kat? I also would really like to know if Tatiana is still with Carnival. I had her on the Pride last May and she was fantastic. She made a grape soda that had absolutely nothing grape in it!

Edited by tropicaledrink

I also would really like to know if Tatiana is still with Carnival. I had her on the Pride last May and she was fantastic. She made a grape soda that had absolutely nothing grape in it!

If you're talking about Tetiana, I believe she was Serbian, I'd also like to know. We sailed on Liberty in 2014, and we had her, Parviz(in training) and Anna. They were our first Alchemist, and they were wonderful!

This is probably like playing "Follow Your Favorite Waiter".

But, I haven't found any of the Alchemists to be below par for expectations. Most are really great and have great people skills as will as cocktail skills.

I agree. Otherwise, their contract will not be renewed.

"Shake It Baby" Ray on the Pride with Gabriel hooked me on Alchemy on the Pride in Mar 2015.

While Ray is in Disney (will see him in Nov), Gabriel is in fact back on the Pride and is telling me regularly that Vista sucks.... (our next trip in November).

I admit, when Alchemy was on the list of upgrades, I thought it was a waste. UNTIL that fateful night. I sat at the bar on like day 3 or 4 of a 14 day cruise and asked for the menu. The crowd cheered, Ray and Gabriel gave it to me and every time I tried to order, Gabriel said "that's not available anymore" until I finally asked what was available and got the whole - what do you like thing thrown at me. WHOA! I had no idea what I was missing.

It was a great repo trip and I made lifelong friends that I would have never met had there been no Alchemy. Ray and Gabriel actually saved my whole vacation (no exaggeration) and I will be forever grateful for their intervention and distraction. (4 yo daughter bit by monkey, Panama, questionable medical records on animal, etc)

On Pride in Mar 2016 I met Gabriel again - ok, actually, 10 of us cruised for a friend's birthday on the Pride because he was there. (Crazy, right?)

We got Cheers. We spend almost every night at the bar. It was a long recovery from that trip.

I have not experienced any other Alchemists other than Gabriel, Ray, and Katie. Love all 3. Hope Vista is the same in a couple of months.... this time, no cheers. LOL

Edited by drenee73

If you're talking about Tetiana, I believe she was Serbian, I'd also like to know. We sailed on Liberty in 2014, and we had her, Parviz(in training) and Anna. They were our first Alchemist, and they were wonderful!

Nope, this one was Tatiana. I believe she was Romanian, and her husband was a waiter at the Re Frog Rum Bar. They also had a young daughter back home who lived with her mother while they were on the ship. :)

• 3 months later...

There are 2 Tijana's. The one I had on the Triumph in Oct/Nov for 21 days had dark hair (love her). I think the other one is blonde. And they are both from Serbia.

I was on the Vista for 33 days and had Annamaria (miss her) for all 3 legs. Maria left on the last Med and Teodora took her place. I heard that Gabriel (might be a different one then was mentioned), was joining them in NYC.

There are 2 Tijana's. The one I had on the Triumph in Oct/Nov for 21 days had dark hair (love her). I think the other one is blonde. And they are both from Serbia.

I was on the Vista for 33 days and had Annamaria (miss her) for all 3 legs. Maria left on the last Med and Teodora took her place. I heard that Gabriel (might be a different one then was mentioned), was joining them in NYC.

It is the same Gabriel, we met him on the Pride on past sailings, he was on the Vista on our November cruise out of NYC.

We sailed on Liberty in 2014, and we had her, Parviz(in training) and Anna. They were our first Alchemist, and they were wonderful!

That's exactly who my wife and I had on the Liberty in October of 2014!

Parviz was awesome, he made some really good recommendations. And Anna was quite the conversationalist!

Bummed there's no Alchemy Bar on the Breeze for our cruise later this month :(

September 2016 Carnival Triumph! That was my first time at Alchemy and fell in love. Not sure if it was the alchemist or the drinks. Probably a mixture of the two. That sailing we had the pleasure of meeting Olga, Filip, and Diana. Olga was the head alchemist who served us our first libations. She had me at Hello! She is from the Ukraine and was sweet as pie! I hope when I go back on the Triumph in April she is still there! Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting one of these three? Or know where Olga is??

cda2edf87118d8bd50a3ba5831cad488.jpgf4b137485b463af4926284815212ba79.jpg

I can add ones for the Magic now:

Svatava (on through July 2017)

Nicolae (on through April 2017)

Ioachim (didn't get an end date for him, but he will be off the Magic before we cruise again in May per Svatava)

All three were fabulous! Can't wait to see Svatava again in May!

And Daniel is still on the Spirit.....would love to see him back in the states.

Svatava did tell me that Dario is still with Carnival, but she wasn't sure which ship he was on.

September 2016 Carnival Triumph! That was my first time at Alchemy and fell in love. Not sure if it was the alchemist or the drinks. Probably a mixture of the two. That sailing we had the pleasure of meeting Olga, Filip, and Diana. Olga was the head alchemist who served us our first libations. She had me at Hello! She is from the Ukraine and was sweet as pie! I hope when I go back on the Triumph in April she is still there! Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting one of these three? Or know where Olga is??

Filip is still on the Triumph. I didn't see the other two during my 9 days onboard. Loved Filip. His family owns a glass factory in the Czech Republic.