New Platinum / Diamond gift

lele100

Hmmm... Didn't they just change in January to the Blanket? Will sail again in April, wonder if it will be available then.

Yes they did just change to the blanket in January (began rolling out)

I don't want the headphones....Is there a way to still get the blankets???

That's what we got last week on the Inspiration, at least one can put those blankets to practical use!

3 weeks ago on the Imagination we got Bluetooth speakers.

• 5 months later...
Per Matt Mitchum this will be the new Platinum/Diamond gift. Looks pretty cool, not going till November oh well.

[ATTACH]415854[/ATTACH]

We got these headphones in April and May! Work well, but have no volume! Agree with others, the blankets last year were really good quality!

I don't want the headphones....Is there a way to still get the blankets???

Getting our 3rd set of headphones in a month, my wife asked guest services if they had anything else, and on our ship they had the nightlights as an alternative! Each ship usually has some different items if you ask!

We got these headphones in April and May! Work well, but have no volume! Agree with others, the blankets last year were really good quality!

I was hoping to receive the blankets instead of the beach bag our Alaskan cruise. At least we're happy that we didn't get the headphones. The beach bag is a very nice gift.

Per Matt Mitchum this will be the new Platinum/Diamond gift. Looks pretty cool, not going till November oh well.

[ATTACH]415854[/ATTACH]

Hmmm........it used to be that if you were just a past cruiser you would get perks. I guess I have to wait a bit longer. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the Horizon last week and received two beach duffel bags. We asked the room Stewart if we could exchange one. I wanted the blanket and they actually had one left. Just ask at guest services or your room steward to exchange for something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on the Horizon last week and received two beach duffel bags. We asked the room Stewart if we could exchange one. I wanted the blanket and they actually had one left. Just ask at guest services or your room steward to exchange for something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did this exact same thing! (except on the Glory). Now we have one of each. The blanket is not quite as thick as the ones they lend out on deck for the dive in movies, but it's still super soft.

For those who haven't seen it, the duffel bag is navy blue, has a round base with a drawstring top and the bottom 3-4 inches is a separate, zippered, insulated section.