Any recent reviews from these members?

mama_2_boys

I haven't been on CC in a really long time but hoping to plan a cruise for 2019. Curious if these members post anymore...they always had the best reviews! I believe one was Mike and Tracy. They were Canadian Mounties. They always cruised with their son and daughter. And I can't recall the name of the other member. He and his wife were LDS and loved Universal Studios. I remember lots of reviews with butterbeer. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and can direct me to any new reviews from them I'd love it! Thanks!

I haven't been on CC in a really long time but hoping to plan a cruise for 2019. Curious if these members post anymore...they always had the best reviews! I believe one was Mike and Tracy. They were Canadian Mounties. They always cruised with their son and daughter. And I can't recall the name of the other member. He and his wife were LDS and loved Universal Studios. I remember lots of reviews with butterbeer. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and can direct me to any new reviews from them I'd love it! Thanks!

I believe this is Mike and Tracy’s last review:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442022

I wonder if she's taking a break from cruising.

The other one lives in Chicago and is a huge Cubs fan. Maybe that was her name?

My friend Kimberly AKA GAPEARL just got back to work recently after being off work almost 5 months for a torn ACL. I'm sure she will be cruising again as soon as she can!

• Like 2

What is LDS? I miss all those reviewers also. I wondered if maybe they "jumped ship" to another cruise line. Wasn't Wrigley also the one who cruised/vacationed with her "KREW" from NOLA? There is also a Tricia who goes by Meatloaf(s)fan who cruises with her parents. She was on a Pride Journeys cruise with us but sadly we never met up. Thank goodness we have Jamman and Mitzugirly to keep us going and feed our addiction! :cool:

My friend Kimberly AKA GAPEARL just got back to work recently after being off work almost 5 months for a torn ACL. I'm sure she will be cruising again as soon as she can!
Thanks for the update on GAPEARL. Tell her I'm praying for a speedy recovery. And we miss her like crazy on the CC boards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

What is LDS? I miss all those reviewers also. I wondered if maybe they "jumped ship" to another cruise line. Wasn't Wrigley also the one who cruised/vacationed with her "KREW" from NOLA? There is also a Tricia who goes by Meatloaf(s)fan who cruises with her parents. She was on a Pride Journeys cruise with us but sadly we never met up. Thank goodness we have Jamman and Mitzugirly to keep us going and feed our addiction! :cool:

I believe it's a reference to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, aka the Mormons.

I remember Wrigley and her dad. So sad to hear of his passing. I'm glad to hear GAPEARL is back to work after an injury. Hopefully she'll be back to cruising. I found the other poster I was referring to. Teknikdc2 or something like that. Looks like he and his wife had a couple of kids so that might be why he's taking a cruising break. And looks like Mike and Tracy are indeed trying other lines

I remember you great reviews.;)

Thanks. Here's my most recent. Next one coming up is in 45 more days on Oasis of the Seas. [emoji3][emoji568][emoji483][emoji267]

"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 8-15, 2018 - Eastern Itinerary

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2676684

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While she is recuperating, I would recommend Jammann54 who writes awesome reviews and has lots of detailed pics. He gives great information!! I also love Mitsugirly (Kim) reviews. she is very through from pre cruise to end and also give great, valuable information.

• Like 2

I love Mitsugirly, Jamman and Gambee! You can find Gambee's reviews on his website as well and he doesn't just stick to on cruiseline, so that's fun too. Wrigley's were always fun to read and who doesn't love a good GAPEARL review? Miss her adventures!