What alcohol do you purchase from the fun shops, to take home?

Joebucks

Crown royal is a must for me. You save about $5 per bottle but that is comparing a 1L bottle on the cruise to a 750ml bottle at total wine. The thing to remember about the ships store sells 1L bottles compared to here in the US most stores sell 750ml bottles.

If we are driving and don't have to worry about baggage weight, then I like to get one of the huge bottles they sell! In the past I have purchased a 3 liter bottle of bacardi for 39.00, a 3 liter bottle of Crown for around 65.00 and a 3 liter bottle of Jack Daniel's for 68.00. They made great additions to my bar! I refill them with regular sized bottles! Everyone loves those HUGE bottles at my bar! Great conversation pieces!:):)

Nothing. For me, any small savings isn't worth the effort to lug it home, or the risk of breakage. If your cruise stops in St Martin you can find bargain prices.

Easier to just go to Sam's/Costco or Total Wine/BevMo.

This. My local liquor store has plenty of options. The savings at the Fun Shops is minor and definitely not worth lugging around liquor bottles to save $4.

This. My local liquor store has plenty of options. The savings at the Fun Shops is minor and definitely not worth lugging around liquor bottles to save $4.

Yes, I agree. Unless its something very high end or something you cant find at home, not worth it. High end Johnny is quite a bit cheaper, thats about the only thing we ever buy. Green/Gold/Blue etc

The only thing we've ever gotten is the Sheridan because we can't get it here at home.

We wanted to get this on our last cruise but we were flying home and our bag was already at the weight limit. Next time we're driving so we plan to buy some.

We bought a few other things 2 years ago and still have most of it.

Now that you have to go get the liquor early in the am before leaving makes it not as attractive... On ship purchases seem easier to get than ones bought off the ship.

If I do get something it's one of the big bottles...

Just got off the Pride on Sunday and they were delivering to the cabin the night before debarkation. This must be new (once again) since they didn't do it in April.

Always used to get Grey Goose on the ship (or the islands) and Johnny Walker Blue for a friend...:)