Suites?

LovetheCubs

Does Carnival offer anything like NCL or MSC as far as suites? I see you can book suites and grand suites. Are there any perks other than cabin size and priority boarding? (Ie...exclusive sundeck or dinning room?) I know it varies based on ship I am sure but what if you know any that include these can you tell me what ship?

Not many special perks like other lines.

We book them because the cabin is more spacious and we like the "real" bathroom with space and a tub.

There's priority embarkation and debarkation and we enjoy being able to be on board and off the ship quickly.

You get priority embarkation and debarkation (using the VIP lounge and avoiding the crowds is a really nice start to any cruise.) Each suite has a private balcony. You get a bigger bathroom with a whirlpool tub. You have priority in reservations for specialty restaurants, shore excursions, the spa, etc. You also get one free bag of laundry. There’s a couple of large bottles of water waiting for you too. No butlers or concierge services. But Carnival has a younger funner vibe with lots more fun stuff to do especially late at night that more than makes up for it IMHO. We are addicted to the late night adult comedy shows and the sing along piano bar. :D