[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:14 AM.
San Diego
243 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Hey All!

Wow where has the time gone? Last weekend James and I went up to St. Joseph, MI to have a vacation from the vacation. Basically I needed some nothing time and to me St. Joe is the perfect place for me to relax and do nothing. This weekend James has a guy weekend in ST. Louis and I am trying to sneak along so I can do some much needed writing for my website www.chickvacations.com I figure if I can lock myself in the room with no distraction work might actually get done! James has planned this guys trip with the Missouri CVB and 3 other guys friends that blog as well so they will be busy doing what the CVB has planned for the. James' site is www.mantripping.com and we are always looking for new writers on either one of our sites.

Chrissy I hope your daughter is doing better. Why can't they figure it out yet!!!

Alex- How did we never meet on the cruise. I am very sorry about your dog that has to be so hard. I can not imagine loosing my little Niki.

Thanks again to everyone for making our cruise great!

Jody btw Gunner is adorable!

Heather
Bavaria, Germany
212 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by chicagopeeps
Hey All!

Wow where has the time gone? Last weekend James and I went up to St. Joseph, MI to have a vacation from the vacation. Basically I needed some nothing time and to me St. Joe is the perfect place for me to relax and do nothing. This weekend James has a guy weekend in ST. Louis and I am trying to sneak along so I can do some much needed writing for my website www.chickvacations.com I figure if I can lock myself in the room with no distraction work might actually get done! James has planned this guys trip with the Missouri CVB and 3 other guys friends that blog as well so they will be busy doing what the CVB has planned for the. James' site is www.mantripping.com and we are always looking for new writers on either one of our sites.

Chrissy I hope your daughter is doing better. Why can't they figure it out yet!!!

Alex- How did we never meet on the cruise. I am very sorry about your dog that has to be so hard. I can not imagine loosing my little Niki.

Heather
Heather and James,

we miss you guys!!! We have to start working again tomorrow

Angie and Gerit
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Gainesville, GA
1,232 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean - 2019

Crown Princess - British Isles - 2019
Carnival Sunshine - Eastern Caribbean - 2018
Carnival Sunshine - Southern Caribbean - 2018
NCL Epic - Western Caribbean - 2017
Carnival Magic - Eastern Caribbean - 2016
Carnival Paradise - Western Caribbean - 2016
Carnival Conquest - Eastern Caribbean - 2015
Norwegian Jewel - Alaska - 2015
Carnival Liberty - Western Caribbean - 2014
Carnival Liberty - Eastern Caribbean - 2013
Carnival Paradise - Western Caribbean - 2013
Carnival Dream - Exotic Western - 2012
Carnival Victory - Southern Caribbean - 2011
Liberty of the Seas - Western Caribbean - 2010
Star Princess - Eastern Caribbean - 2010
Carnival Ecstasy - Western Caribbean -2005
Carnival Paradise -Western Caribbean - 2000

Sue
Gainesville, GA
1,232 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
Arnie breaking plates! OPA!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean - 2019

Crown Princess - British Isles - 2019
Carnival Sunshine - Eastern Caribbean - 2018
Carnival Sunshine - Southern Caribbean - 2018
NCL Epic - Western Caribbean - 2017
Carnival Magic - Eastern Caribbean - 2016
Carnival Paradise - Western Caribbean - 2016
Carnival Conquest - Eastern Caribbean - 2015
Norwegian Jewel - Alaska - 2015
Carnival Liberty - Western Caribbean - 2014
Carnival Liberty - Eastern Caribbean - 2013
Carnival Paradise - Western Caribbean - 2013
Carnival Dream - Exotic Western - 2012
Carnival Victory - Southern Caribbean - 2011
Liberty of the Seas - Western Caribbean - 2010
Star Princess - Eastern Caribbean - 2010
Carnival Ecstasy - Western Caribbean -2005
Carnival Paradise -Western Caribbean - 2000

Sue
Murrells Inlet South Carolina
4,264 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Great photos Sue! We miss you guys!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
The Benton Family
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
San Diego
243 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Miss you to Angie!

Sue...LOL hope Arnie had a great time the pictures are a riot!

The Spa on the Dream keeps tempting me for another cruise with y'all but I can not commit to anything yet. To early for me. It is tempting!
Missouri
165 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Sue, Arnie's party looks like a blast!

Hope all is well with everyone! Short day here at work so Dr. Gerry can leave and go to Jasper, Arkansas with friends for a 24 hour rock climbing competition. No, he is not competing - at least not this year!

It's football homecoming here tomorrow night so I'm sure the boys (Lil Gerry will hang out with his friends, I'm sure) and I will go watch the queen coronation and football game. Hey, we are 3-1 this year... considering we have only won 1 or 2 games the last few years, we are looking up. I'm headed up by Kansas City on Saturday to pick up a dachshund for my in-laws. This precious boy needed a new home because his mom had to go to a nursing home. The people who had him were going to take him to the pound this weekend if they didn't find him a new home. I may be meeting a fellow pug loving friend on Sunday as she will be down this way from KC. It's shaping up to be a great weekend!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan

<center><embed src="http://www.************************/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.************************/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.************************/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=%0DSailing%20Away%20on%20the%20Carniva l%20%0DVictory%20to%20the%20Southern%20Caribbean%2 1%21%21&untilColor=13369395&textColor=16777215&dat esColor=0&year=2011&month=8&day=4&hour=22&minute=0 &second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.************************/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>
Greenbelt, Maryland (near Washington, DC)
1,220 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
For those of you who kept asking me on the ship about Zydeco -- this morning I posted a short Zydeco music sampler -- 15 second Zydeco -- on YouTube using a movie and music technique.

You can see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTa0OFnhsWo

========

Am I seeing your feet tapping?

Gary Hayman (LeVoyageur)
Raleigh, NC
558 Posts
Joined Aug 2006
Originally posted by chicagopeeps
Hey All!

Heather

Heather, thanks so much. I wish they lived closer so I could kiss those cheeks more often. Will have to check out yours & James' blogs.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
9/3/2016 Carnival Magic
10/31/2015 RCCL Oasis of the Seas
9/1/2012 Carnival Dream Exotic Western Caribbean
9/4/2011 Carnival Victory Southern Caribbean
8/2006 RCCL Jewel of the Seas Scandinavia & Russia
7/2000 Carnival Imagination Western Caribbean
8/1996 Carnival Ecstasy Key West & Cozumel
1995 RCCL Sovereign of the Seas Bahamas
1994 Carnival Ecstasy Bahamas