Crew positions on The World

SailorDL

I have worked for 2 major cruise lines Royal Caribbean and Disney cruise lines. I have been the broadcast manager for each of the company's. I was looking for information about the person/position that is responsible for the broadcast station (tv station, satellites, onboard media, on demand tv, etc) as I would like to apply for this position with the world. Would anyone happen to have any information on this position broadcast manager/ tv operator ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 years later...
I have worked for 2 major cruise lines Royal Caribbean and Disney cruise lines. I have been the broadcast manager for each of the company's. I was looking for information about the person/position that is responsible for the broadcast station (tv station, satellites, onboard media, on demand tv, etc) as I would like to apply for this position with the world. Would anyone happen to have any information on this position broadcast manager/ tv operator ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In the off chance you're still interested in this position, it seems to be available:

http://aboardtheworld.com/careers/broadcast-assistant/

• 4 years later...

I was the Stage & Broadcast Manager onboard The World for a year and you need to have skills/experience in not only onboard television, but also in stage production, lighting and sound.  The team is very small, so you really have to be able to do it all.