Cruising in June

taniaryan

I'm considering booking a 3 night cruise with my kids (9, 14 &16) for June 2018 (either Comedy or Food & Wine) departing from Sydney. I'm not too worried about the teenagers - they always seem to find something to do, but my youngest seem to spend most of her time in the pool. Seeing as it will be winter, I'm a bit worried that she will have a lousy time and demand my attention constantly. What I love most about cruising is that I actually get to have a holiday as well. And I will mention that she is not crazy about kids club... Any advice will be much appreciated. Especially from people who have been on a similar cruise with children.

I'm considering booking a 3 night cruise with my kids (9, 14 &16) for June 2018 (either Comedy or Food & Wine) departing from Sydney. I'm not too worried about the teenagers - they always seem to find something to do, but my youngest seem to spend most of her time in the pool. Seeing as it will be winter, I'm a bit worried that she will have a lousy time and demand my attention constantly. What I love most about cruising is that I actually get to have a holiday as well. And I will mention that she is not crazy about kids club... Any advice will be much appreciated. Especially from people who have been on a similar cruise with children.

On a three day cruise the weather will be just about the same as it is in port. In this case it will be as cold on the ship as a Sydney June.

You haven't said which ship, so it's hard to say anything except that the pools will almost certainly be too cold unless they are under cover.