Bonnie: Any word on Azamazing Evening on Shamrocks, Kilts and Golf?

pickypicky

July 11, 2018...You had said you'd check. There's still plenty of time, just curious. Thanks!

We were on last year's version of this cruise, and our Azamazing Evening was Riverdance. It was great!

I haven’t heard yet but I’ll ask again for you.

Btw, what an interesting itinerary! I just looked through it to refresh my memory and realize this cruise has six ports I’ve not visited. And sailing with Capt Magnus to his home port of Leith will be fun for all of you. Enjoy!

Yes! We chose it because it ends in Edinburgh, where we plan to spend a few days post-cruise. Looking forward to it!

Bonnie,

I’ve also just looked at the e-brochure of the Excursions for this cruise (https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/ebrochure/excursions.php?ship=JR&date=2018-07-11&currency=GBP&_ga=2.243427207.328754070.1522589923-98307535.1522589923) and noticed that on Day 3 in Dublin there is a ‘free’ tour called ‘Dublin Highlights Tour and Dublin Airport Transfer’. I think this may have been copied and pasted from a cruise that ends in Dublin. I can’t see anyone wanting an airport transfer on the third day of a 13 day Cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bonnie,

I’ve also just looked at the e-brochure of the Excursions for this cruise (https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/ebrochure/excursions.php?ship=JR&date=2018-07-11&currency=GBP&_ga=2.243427207.328754070.1522589923-98307535.1522589923) and noticed that on Day 3 in Dublin there is a ‘free’ tour called ‘Dublin Highlights Tour and Dublin Airport Transfer’. I think this may have been copied and pasted from a cruise that ends in Dublin. I can’t see anyone wanting an airport transfer on the third day of a 13 day Cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I noticed that too!