Sandals Day Pass Nassau

FirstRodeo

Bus

has my attention! I’d love to know more details. Where to find. Where to get off, etc. thanks!

The#10 jitney (bus) runs every few minutes from George st downtown along the tourist corridor from 6am - 6pm. The cast is $1.25 pp one way. Many stops along the way or just ask to get off. Pay as you leave. No change given. So have exact amount.

George street is located off bay street across from the main entrance to the straw market just ask any local

The#10 jitney (bus) runs every few minutes from George st downtown along the tourist corridor from 6am - 6pm. The cast is $1.25 pp one way. Many stops along the way or just ask to get off. Pay as you leave. No change given. So have exact amount.

George street is located off bay street across from the main entrance to the straw market just ask any local

Good info. Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will the resort call you a taxi to go back to the ship or are they waiting outside? They recommend heading back 2 hours before your ship leaves. On average how long do people stay there?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Will the resort call you a taxi to go back to the ship or are they waiting outside? They recommend heading back 2 hours before your ship leaves. On average how long do people stay there?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The bellman will call a taxi for you or you can just walk out to the road and catch the #10 bus back. I guess we left around 3 for a 5 o'clock ship departure.