Night before cruise at orlando airport

PoohUnderstands

Just a heads up. We are flying in a day ahead of our May, 2019, cruise and am staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando Intl. Airport for its convenience with two little ones. Can get to the pool quicker! Again, just for convenience, we booked precruise hotel with our Disney Cruise reservation back in January. They are charging us a total of $230 for a King standard room and $230 for a 2 Queen Standard room. Can now book for May, 2019, and went to booking site and the hotel's site and pricing is the same. Charge for a king standard total is $370.13 and 2 Queen Standard is $381.38! So if you are interested in going this route, definitely check out pricing with Disney. Might save you some monies!

Pooh

DCL also has an agreement for a limited number of rooms at their rate. I know this because we were told by DCL that no rooms were available on one occasion when I was then able to get a room using a corporate rate.

I agree that AAA, AARP, etc. discounts usually result in higher priced rooms than thru DCL. Corporate rates are often lower than DCL rates....at least in my experience.

DCL also has an agreement for a limited number of rooms at their rate. I know this because we were told by DCL that no rooms were available on one occasion when I was then able to get a room using a corporate rate.

I agree that AAA' date=' AARP, etc. discounts usually result in higher priced rooms than thru DCL. Corporate rates are often lower than DCL rates....at least in my experience.[/quote']Interesting. Maybe it pays to book it way in advance then, like Pooh and I did. Corporate rates are not available to me, so DCL's contract is the best I can do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Interesting. Maybe it pays to book it way in advance then, like Pooh and I did. Corporate rates are not available to me, so DCL's contract is the best I can do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

There is no harm in booking the room in advance thru DCL. You can cancel it if you later decide that you don't want to stay there or you need to cancel the cruise.