Victoria British Columbia Pedicabs

We are looking for tours in Victoria and ran across Pedicabs. Could anyone share their experience and what they thought of these tours.

I'd think that after running across them they might be annoyed with you and charge extra (sorry, couldn't resist that pun...)

Sorry, never taken such a tour - always seemed very pricey for the distance covered. I believe the going rate is $72/hr + tip, for 1 or 2 people only. You can take 6 on a carriage ride of Victoria for an hour for $215, so if you fill the seats it's pretty much identical price per person - and the hourly equivalent drops the longer the tour. Plus those guys have to feed and house a horse and maintain and old school carriage on that level of income, so I think the pedicab due is raking in the pennies in comparison!

An hour in a taxi would also run about $70 - though quality of tourist info provided would be rather variable you'd cover an awful lot more distance than either of the muscle-powered alternatives - and the HOHO buses cover even more ground for about half that price rack-rate, with Groupon and other discounts reducing price yet further.