Atlantis aquaventure

Mariebakhaw2

I’m going to Nassau Bahamas next summer . I have my kids with me and I’m sure they will love to go to Atlantis aquaventure but its $189.99 per head . I was wondering if there’s a better website or ways to go there aside from buying the carnival cruise excursions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m going to Nassau Bahamas next summer . I have my kids with me and I’m sure they will love to go to Atlantis aquaventure but its $189.99 per head . I was wondering if there’s a better website or ways to go there aside from buying the carnival cruise excursions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is that how much it costs on the Atlantis website? Resortforaday usually has them, or you could dummy book at comfort suites to see if that’s cheaper.

Is that how much it costs on the Atlantis website? Resortforaday usually has them, or you could dummy book at comfort suites to see if that’s cheaper.

Atlantis is not yet selling day passes for 2018, for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Look into renting a room at the Comfort Inn right across the street. The room comes with 4 admissions to the Atlantis waterpark. We haven't done it yet but plan on doing this next October. Looks like it will come out to around 80 pp - much cheaper than anywhere else I've found it. There are threads on here about it if you need more info. Hope it works out for your dates. Have a great trip!

• 1 month later...
Look into renting a room at the Comfort Inn right across the street. The room comes with 4 admissions to the Atlantis waterpark. We haven't done it yet but plan on doing this next October. Looks like it will come out to around 80 pp - much cheaper than anywhere else I've found it. There are threads on here about it if you need more info. Hope it works out for your dates. Have a great trip!

Make sure you include all taxes, fees etc. The room rate is for 2 ppl. Add'l people are extra to a max of 4 per room.

There are additional fees, gratuities etc.

Do a mock reservation for your dates before making a decision.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I booked the hotel at comfort suites for 4 persons it’s cost $450.00 for that day that we will be there at Nassau . I think it’s still much cheaper than buying the whole day Atlantis pass . Good luck to me ... I hope it will work . :o