Seanourn Odyssey In room bar

Rcskyhigh

I looked at in room preference for bar and they do not have Johnny Walker Red. Is it going to be possible get Johnny Walker Red as that is all he really likes.

Thanks

Where do you find the list? I presume you can always bring a bottle of Johnny Walker red with you. Personally I would recommend a different Whiskey.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I looked at in room preference for bar and they do not have Johnny Walker Red. Is it going to be possible get Johnny Walker Red as that is all he really likes.

Thanks

If you ask for JW Red then they will almost certainly oblige. And you can always ask your stewardess if it not in your suite when you embark.

Where do you find the list? I presume you can always bring a bottle of Johnny Walker red with you. Personally I would recommend a different Whiskey.

He is a creature of habit which is what I like about him. It has to be JWR. Hoping to keep him happy.

He is a creature of habit which is what I like about him. It has to be JWR. Hoping to keep him happy.

Oh and the list is in preference when you go to your account. It ak question about bed and pillow and bar preference.

Yes, you can fill out your preferences on the online form, and most of the time the bottles will be set up for you. However, you can always sort things out, if anything is missing or if you change your mind, with your room stewardess when you embark.

Even if the bottle is not on the list (they can't list everything!), just fill in the name. You will get it. If not, the room stewardess will get it for you. JWR is certainly available.

We are booked on the holiday Antarctica cruise this coming December and I'm hoping to have my current favorite, Crown Royal Vanilla, on board. Do you think I should request through our TA or in the online preference section? Or both..lol! I wonder what my chances will be since this is a bit of a boutique liquor.

Actually, I’m pretty sure they don’t have JWR (I recently got off the Sojourn.) You need to call travel agent or Seabourn Club and then they can work on getting it as a special order ( which I would imagine should not be a problem!)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad you spelled "whisky" right this time. :D:D:D:D :D

It was quite deliberate. I would have recommended a lovely whiskey called Redbreast finished in Lustau barrels - a single pot still Irish.

I agree with others that your selection should be requested through your travel agent far in advance of your cruise. That would make it more likely that it will be stocked for you.

They definitely carry Johnny Walker Black, a step up from Red. IN my experience I rarely preorder my in suite alcohol I simply asked the stewardess for what I want upon embarkation and an hour later it's in my suite. Unless, of course it's something unusual.

I don't know where you would fill in the name for something not on the list. The only blank space I see is for comments, and if I fill in the name of something that is not listed, it says my updates are saved, but then it is not there when I look again. However, I am not that worried because we have always been able to get anything we wanted that was not listed from our stewardess when we board.

I don't know where you would fill in the name for something not on the list. The only blank space I see is for comments, and if I fill in the name of something that is not listed, it says my updates are saved, but then it is not there when I look again. However, I am not that worried because we have always been able to get anything we wanted that was not listed from our stewardess when we board.

This has been our experience as well. I think, as the list is quite limited, it must be a common occurrence

Thanks

Totally, once you get on board, my husband is a scotch drinker and they switched out our bottle to Macallans :) happy man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk