Daniels Head

Glenn3gl

• 2 years later...

I’m bumping this thread because we are going to Bermuda in June and would love to go to Daniel’s Head. However, I’ve read a lot about the condition of this beach, broken glass, etc and would like to hear from someone who has gone recently.

Thanks,

Christina

I’m bumping this thread because we are going to Bermuda in June and would love to go to Daniel’s Head. However, I’ve read a lot about the condition of this beach, broken glass, etc and would like to hear from someone who has gone recently.

Here are the reviews of Daniel’s Head from TripAdvisor (Page Down 4X's) - https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g2437054-d4359360-Reviews-Daniel_s_Head_Park-Somerset_Village_Sandys_Parish_Bermuda.html

HTH

SBtS

Thanks,

Christina

Those TripAdvisor reviews are probably going to be as recent as you can get right now since the 2018 cruise season begins this coming week and the 2018 beach season not for another month.

The X20 waterpark opened there late last year but I don’t recall anyone reviewing it here. Don’t know its status for this year.

https://www.x2oadventures.com/

Edited by Charles4515

Those TripAdvisor reviews are probably going to be as recent as you can get right now since the 2018 cruise season begins this coming week and the 2018 beach season not for another month.

The X20 waterpark opened there late last year but I don’t recall anyone reviewing it here. Don’t know its status for this year.

https://www.x2oadventures.com/

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

I'd also like to know about the new water park I heard was opening last year, and the general status of Daniels Head area. A dozen years ago we stayed at '9 Beaches' and loved the location. Would love to return there for a day if they ever clean the place up (and get easy transport to and from dockyard).

I'd also like to know about the new water park I heard was opening last year, and the general status of Daniels Head area. A dozen years ago we stayed at '9 Beaches' and loved the location. Would love to return there for a day if they ever clean the place up (and get easy transport to and from dockyard).

From the photos it looks like it is geared for children. A lot of bouncy stuff. I noticed from their website that they don’t open for the season this year until eight days from today. They opened late last season so the opportunities for people to go and report back have been slim as of yet. There is one review on TripAdvisor which is positive about the good time their child had.

More info on the waterpark. Article in Bernews. Reopening on May 25.

http://bernews.com/2018/05/x20-adventures-waterpark-reopening-may-25th/