Live chat -- brilliant

Presto2

Have just the Live Chat in Celebrity for the first time and I have to say that it was brilliant ! I know that the Celebrity website has not been the best, but this new feature is really, really good.

Well done on this one!

where is it on the website? Couldn't find it.

When you go on to Celebrity's site it will come up somewhere as a live chat. Probably bottom left hand side. Click on it and it is fabulous.

Have now chatted with the lovely 'Courtney' twice and we have had great updates re the Edge and she has answered all questions re the ship, the layout, the deck plans etc etc. It has stopped us making some big mistakes re a number of cabins. Very honest and open re answers.

After the live chat you can send the 'chat' to your e-mail account to save it

Really, really impressed.

Actually we have to use the brilliant word !!!

Live Chat does not seem to be available on the US site, at least I could not find it. Have some questions about Qsine, La Piet Chef and Royal suites.

I visited the site today and it was a while before there was a pinging sound and the live chat popped up from the left of the site. Just open up the main Celebrity site and see what happens! I would be surprised if they don't have the facility in the US that they have in the UK!

Have to say, today's experience was not as good but we saved the 'chat' via our e-mail !

From a previous post:

Here's how to find it....

On the Home Page : Click on the Destinations Box, and its about 1/3 of the way down the page, on the right hand side. Look for the "Live Chat" option. You can inquire about New Reservations, Existing Reservations, Stateroom Availability, Website Help, or Planning A Group.

I gave it a brief try. Erika answered immediately, was very polite, and answered my question. Overall, a great start.

This is an excellent, and very welcome addition. I'd like to say thank you to Celebrity for listening to our requests. I hope you find this helpful !

It is excellent and free!!!!