Any ideas re the front of deck 5?

Presto2

Hi, well after going around in circles now for months (and looking at what seems a hundred options) we have decided to pick the Edge for our 25th wedding anniversary in 2019. VERY excited now!

We are now in the process of picking the right cabin for us. We want one of infinity balcony cabins (excited!) and are studying the deck plans. We usually go for as far forward as possible.

We were thinking of booking a cabin towards the front of deck 7 and noticed that there is a massive 'grey' space at the front of the deck plans on deck 5. Any idea what that is or is going to be? Ok it is not directly below the cabins but we have been on a ship in the past where the bass noise from music was heard 2 decks above a live venue (loud!)

Thanks for all of your help and look forward to join you 'Edge Watchers' over the next 18 months !!!

We sailed on the Silhouette when she was new and still remember the excitement of booking a new ship and 'watching her grow'. Looking forward to watching the Edge's journey now too :-)

You should be aware that "the club", a new two story venue on decks 4 and 5 (with probably the base notes that concern you) was revealed recently along with the other bars on Edge. It is on the port side positioned between the 2nd and 3rd lifeboats. The nightlife will certainly go on long after the theater has closed.

Hi, well after going around in circles now for months (and looking at what seems a hundred options) we have decided to pick the Edge for our 25th wedding anniversary in 2019. VERY excited now!

We are now in the process of picking the right cabin for us. We want one of infinity balcony cabins (excited!) and are studying the deck plans. We usually go for as far forward as possible.

We were thinking of booking a cabin towards the front of deck 7 and noticed that there is a massive 'grey' space at the front of the deck plans on deck 5. Any idea what that is or is going to be? Ok it is not directly below the cabins but we have been on a ship in the past where the bass noise from music was heard 2 decks above a live venue (loud!)

Thanks for all of your help and look forward to join you 'Edge Watchers' over the next 18 months !!!

We sailed on the Silhouette when she was new and still remember the excitement of booking a new ship and 'watching her grow'. Looking forward to watching the Edge's journey now too :-)

Congratulations on the decision to celebrate your 25th on the Edge! It should be a wonderful anniversary cruise! :D

Thanks, have just been on 'live chat' and it is going to be the theatre. We are trying to find a cabin at the very front or back away from the lifts that looks down in to the sea. Not as easy as we thought. Off again to study those deck plans

So excited to be planning for a cruise on another new 'Celebrity' 'baby'

If she is half the ship that Silhouette was then we will be happy :-)

Did I say that we were excited ???!!!!!

Thanks, have just been on 'live chat' and it is going to be the theatre. We are trying to find a cabin at the very front or back away from the lifts that looks down in to the sea. Not as easy as we thought. Off again to study those deck plans

So excited to be planning for a cruise on another new 'Celebrity' 'baby'

If she is half the ship that Silhouette was then we will be happy :-)

Did I say that we were excited ???!!!!!

You came to the right place! Many of us are excited about the Edge and like talking to like-minded people!

You came to the right place! Many of us are excited about the Edge and like talking to like-minded people!

Excited??? Hmm, think we might be getting a bit obsessive [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Excited??? Hmm, think we might be getting a bit obsessive [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The last time we were this 'excited' we'd booked Silhouette and then spent the next 18 months watching her grow from a piece of metal to a lovely ship. Will never forget that feeling when we set foot on her for her first Med cruise when she was about 3 weeks old.

It is just so .... exciting ... to have that "We're excited" feeling again !! Means we have made the right choice. :-)

Look forward to getting to know you all over the next 18 months ;)

Now all we need to do is sort out the cabin we want ........

The last time we were this 'excited' we'd booked Silhouette and then spent the next 18 months watching her grow from a piece of metal to a lovely ship. Will never forget that feeling when we set foot on her for her first Med cruise when she was about 3 weeks old.

It is just so .... exciting ... to have that "We're excited" feeling again !! Means we have made the right choice. :-)

Look forward to getting to know you all over the next 18 months ;)

Now all we need to do is sort out the cabin we want ........

What date/itinerary have you chosen?

What date/itinerary have you chosen?

Have gone for the 19th August 2019 Rome to Rome as we get the chance to stay in Rome for 3 nights before (in a hotel we have used before with Celebrity) and get the chance to go to Sorrento (where we went on honeymoon --- ahh). Have done most of the ports before but on this occasion it is a mix or ports and the ship that made this the one to do. Will join the roll call (if there is one) when we book at the weekend

:-)

Have gone for the 19th August 2019 Rome to Rome as we get the chance to stay in Rome for 3 nights before (in a hotel we have used before with Celebrity) and get the chance to go to Sorrento (where we went on honeymoon --- ahh). Have done most of the ports before but on this occasion it is a mix or ports and the ship that made this the one to do. Will join the roll call (if there is one) when we book at the weekend

:-)

Oh, Aricederchi , Roma! [emoji7]this is perfect!

Hi, well after going around in circles now for months (and looking at what seems a hundred options) we have decided to pick the Edge for our 25th wedding anniversary in 2019.

Congratulations - what a wonderful choice to cruise on the Edge for your 25th!

What do you mean by a live chat - a call to customer service, or is there an online chat feature? Any mention of future reveal dates?

Congratulations - what a wonderful choice to cruise on the Edge for your 25th!

What do you mean by a live chat - a call to customer service, or is there an online chat feature? Any mention of future reveal dates?

On the UK site there is a live chat available and then you can send conversation to email. Brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Oh, Aricederchi , Roma! [emoji7]this is perfect!

Well we've JUST booked :D

3 days in Rome and 11 nights on the Edge. ;p

Let the excitement begin !!!

Well we've JUST booked :D

3 days in Rome and 11 nights on the Edge. ;p

Let the excitement begin !!!

Wonderful! What a great trip to look forward to! Are you going to plan a special dinner for your actual anniversary onboard?

Wonderful! What a great trip to look forward to! Are you going to plan a special dinner for your actual anniversary onboard?

Probably, but have yet to research the dining areas !!!

Having said that we have still have a cruise on lovely Connie this August 2018 so we still need to check out what to do for our 24th on her ;p

Fantastic! I am sure you will love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Made me smile to read this ----- never chatted before Kiwifromkiev but feel like 'old friends' now - have really appreciated your lovely comments ;)

Looking forward to chatting agin with folk over here on Celebrity threads as most cruises for a while have been on another cruise line (that we love).

Must take our eyes off the Edge now I suppose and get our head around the Constellation as we are on her in August in an awesome aft cabin !!!

Made me smile to read this ----- never chatted before Kiwifromkiev but feel like 'old friends' now - have really appreciated your lovely comments ;)

Looking forward to chatting agin with folk over here on Celebrity threads as most cruises for a while have been on another cruise line (that we love).

Must take our eyes off the Edge now I suppose and get our head around the Constellation as we are on her in August in an awesome aft cabin !!!

:) thank you :)

By the time it is time for your Anniversary cruise, there will be a few reviews here on all edges of the Edge , so you will be able to decide on the best venue for your special dinner!

Such a shame that Ocean Liners are no longer on Connie, this was by far one of the best places we’ve visited for dinner!

:) thank you :)

By the time it is time for your Anniversary cruise, there will be a few reviews here on all edges of the Edge , so you will be able to decide on the best venue for your special dinner!

Such a shame that Ocean Liners are no longer on Connie, this was by far one of the best places we’ve visited for dinner!

Look forward to chatting over the coming months re both ships :-) Will search you out :-)