Printed XPress pass but says I’m not checked in

WonderMan3

Has anyone else had this issue on the website where you go through the whole check in process and even print out the XPress passes for each person but it still shows you not checked in? I did this process about two months ago but I keep getting emails from Celebrity reminding me to check in. Something similar happened in my prior cruise except I never got continual warning emails from Celebrity. I think a Celebrity rep on the phone told me once that as long as I’ve been able to go through the process and have printed copies of the XPress passes then I should be good regardless of what it says in my account. Should I be concerned?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have already checked that there is not something missing or marked in red, If everything is right, call the captain's club.

Just went back and checked. It won’t even let me go through the check in process again. And the print XPress Pass button is there. So I guess it’s okay. Just the typical screwiness of the Celebrity website. I can’t believe they haven’t fixed these issues yet. Hasn’t stuff like this been going on for about a year and a half now?

Just went back and checked. It won’t even let me go through the check in process again. And the print XPress Pass button is there. So I guess it’s okay. Just the typical screwiness of the Celebrity website. I can’t believe they haven’t fixed these issues yet. Hasn’t stuff like this been going on for about a year and a half now?

I wouldn't worry about it. I screwed up once and after printing forgot to bring the XPress Pass with us. No problem. The checked our names on a list they have and everything moved along smoothly and was aboard in no time.

Way longer than a year and a half......

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had this problem with the website a couple weeks ago for the Equinox. I had the XPress Passes in hand but kept getting emails to check in. I ignored them. Took the XPress Passes with us to Miami and no problem.

Just did On-Line Checking for myself & DH. It would not let me acknowledge reading and agreeing to the ticket contract but it did let me, using my name, acknowledge and agree for DH:rolleyes:.

It let me complete all the steps (except ticket contract) and up popped the Xpress pass to print. The screen Read “Congratulations Null ........

The Xpress pass is printed so as far as I am concerned were good to go.

We booked our cruise last December with a TA, the same one we always use. I did the online check in same as usual when it opened 90 days prior and printed the Xpress pass. The website said Congratulations, check in is 100% complete in green and I clicked print, put it in a folder. When I went onto the website subsequent to that my dashboard said check in was not complete. I called several times and was assured that if I had the Xpress pass in had I was good to go. That proved to be true, and check in was no problem. All that said, you'd think that after a year + since the launch of the new website all the kinks would have been solved.

I completed my Check in and printed my X Pass at 90 days prior to sailing.

I paid for my cruise IN FULL 63 days prior to sailing!

That’s a new one on me. In the past I’ve not been able to check in until I’ve paid.

There are people on our Roll Call who have been ringing their TA as they are unable to complete Check in and they are being told that it doesn’t open until they have paid.

WIERD.

It’s really no problem. You check in at the cruise terminal. If you have an express pass it makes it faster but there are people still who don’t use the internet and just complete information at the terminal