Muse Video

Jimmyke

I enjoyed these videos. You seemed to be having a good time, the ship is beautiful, and the video gives me a very good idea of what it's like to sail on the Muse. I recently saw a somewhat dryer video of Silver Explorer and another thing this video brings to light is that the Explorer is not as roomy as the Muse.

Either the guy with the camera is very practiced or one or two of those shots were done with a small drone.

Also, where is everybody? The ship seems not to have many people in the public rooms.

• Like 1

I loved the video too bit it gives the impression that there are very few passengers on board. By contrast, reading some of the threads they talk about showing spat La Terrazza with a reservation and having to wait for half an hour.

Thanks though for the great video.

I enjoyed these videos. You seemed to be having a good time, the ship is beautiful, and the video gives me a very good idea of what it's like to sail on the Muse. I recently saw a somewhat dryer video of Silver Explorer and another thing this video brings to light is that the Explorer is not as roomy as the Muse.

Either the guy with the camera is very practiced or one or two of those shots were done with a small drone.

Also, where is everybody? The ship seems not to have many people in the public rooms.

No drones, just a well practised guy ;p -> me! The ship is indeed very beautifull, new and bright.

Excellent video, but how did you manage to shoot so many scenes in an almost empty ship, especially Indochine and Atlantide?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sailed 4 times Silversea and 3 times empty public spaces like this. Last Asian cruise on the Silver Shadow was more crowded but still very pleasant.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/25/2018 at 4:38 PM, Silver Spectre said:

Excellent video, but how did you manage to shoot so many scenes in an almost empty ship, especially Indochine and Atlantide?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Indochine, maybe 2 tables occupied... . Atlantide was more crowded but never waiting lines. 

On 4/25/2018 at 6:48 PM, wripro said:

I loved the video too bit it gives the impression that there are very few passengers on board. By contrast, reading some of the threads they talk about showing spat La Terrazza with a reservation and having to wait for half an hour.

Thanks though for the great video.

Indeed, the feeling of very few passenger is correct. Never had to make a reservation for La Terrazza!