Can you upgrade from Classic Package to Premium?

DonRobertoSanJuan

Celebrity now offers the Classic beverage package as one of the perks, but I cannot find if you can upgrade to the Premium package, or what the additional cost would be. If you can upgrade, can you do that on board?

You can upgrade on board at any bar or in guest relations. Cost is $10/day pp plus 18% gratuity or $11.80 per day pp total.

Try as I might I still cannot manage to upgrade on line, I know you can do it once on board but I prefer having my costs covered before I cruise.

I've never been able to do it online either. I've always had to call my TA and have them do it. Lately I do it onboard. When you do it onboard the bartender you upgrade with gets the tip. So if you know you will be frequenting one of the bars it's a nice way to get to know the bartender and hopefully he will remember you when he pours the Macallan:D

On Equinox earlier this month staff asked me about upgrading 20+ times first couple of days. Gets a bit annoying after a while.

Drink less the first two days;p they usually only ask when you order a drink.

We have upgraded our Classic to premium online for our 9dec sailing on Equinox. This is new, have never done it online before. Only onboard the ship.

Skickat från min iPhone med Forums

My travel agent upgraded it on our next sailing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I usually have the premium and I don't recall being asked, It's right there on the card so unless they can't read its pretty obvious that there is no reason to ask. Our last cruise on Infinity I didn't hear them hounding others as much as they did on our previous Eclipse cruise. That one was brutal

what can you NOT do with a classic package that you can do with the premium?

my wife usually has a few mamosa's over breakfast.

We drink wine, beer, fireball/coke, vodka/OJ, Mai Tai's and often the poolside daily ice creamy drinks (mudslide, grasshoppers etc)....

I am not too concerned about getting Grey Goose or high end rum etc....

I can be particular about wine, but as long as the red isn't cheap merlot swill, I can probably find something that I can live with.

Will we be fine?

On Infinity Pacific Coastal in September, we had everything we needed in the Classic package. Paid the difference in the Martini Bar (@ $2) now and then, but did not pay to upgrade to Premium. I was happy with the wine selections, and believe that some of the wine stewards in the MDR gave us Premium selections anyway.

Does anyone have the answer to this question?? Thank you!

I upgraded my classic alcohol package to premium. My son stayed with classic alcohol. My husband upgraded his classic non-alcohol package to premium non alcohol. The three of us were sharing a cabin. You can buy the upgrade at any bar.