P&O Australia wedding Vow renewal packages

Recently we had one of the Wedding vow renewal packages on the Pacific Jewel out of Melbourne

all I can say is WOW found it to be such good value for money

the cost was $500 witch included the ceremony by the captain in the captains lounge beautifuly decorated with a carpet runner and standard roses each side down the isle with a beautiful archway at the end where the Captain performed the ceremony, the photographer was included which included an 8 x 10 photo of our choice we got $170 credit for the spa services which I used for my hair and makeup. Dinner for 2 to the Salt Grill normally $50 per person( food was to die for, a bottle of bubbly to toast our Wedding with the captain

a signed certificate by the captain and and a printed copy for us of our ceremony .Flower bouquet and button hole were included in the price however they had a problem with the Florist and notified me prior so we could bring our own flowers and they put them in cold store we had an event planner who organized everything, we had sandwiches delivered to our room and 2 bathrobes and slippers to keep

We were treated so special by all the staff for the entire cruise the Captain even if he saw us after the ceremony approached us to see if we were having a good time he even took us up to the bridge SUCH A TREAT

Passengers also were excited for us as we were dressed in Wedding Dress and suit we were treated so special by everyone on board we had only got married the week before (we have been together for 20 years thought it about time) its not legal to be married at sea in Australia that why we married a week earlier with a celebrant such a small world the celebrants parents turned out to be on the same cruise.

• 4 weeks later...

A huge congratulations to you swimmingpool50!

May I ask who you contacted to arrange the vowel renewal? Was it done before you left port in Melbourne?

My husband and I would love to renew our vowels on our cruise next year but I have no idea where to start and where to end, I have considered having our friend read our original service on the beach at mystery island but what you describe sounds lovely.

Thanks.

Hi Ring around a Rosa

P&O Australia have a Cerimonies at see package they do vow renewals and commitment ceremonies. so do a lot of the Cruiselines start there

we were re married on our second sea day by the captain of the Pqacific Jewel it was really special time L will never forget

They can do actual weddings as well on board but in Australia its not legal while at sea and is done bringing your own celebrant on board before sailing or getting married at the dock