question about taxi to Barcelona port

I've done some reading to understand embarkation in Barcelona - but I'm not clear on using a taxi. Can the taxi drop us right at the terminal building for check-in? Or do they drop us at the entrance to the port and we have to take the Blue bus???

thank you!

I checked Uber estimate online it maybe cheaper than 39€ airport to port fare. However last time I went to Europe I couldn't even use Uber due to their "wonderful" design feature that expect user to have their original sim card when making a booking. I didn't have it (had Spanish one) and it wanted validation code that was sent to original #. So are couple of € saved worth extra data charges? Probably not

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Taxis in Barcelona - either to or from the airport - have fixed prices which are very reasonable, so I wouldn't bother with Uber. And a dispatcher will help you get the next taxi in line and you'll be certainly deposited right at the terminal you'll have to go to. Sometimes it helps to write down the number of the terminal ( out of your cruise documents) and/ or the name of the ship as not that many Spanish texi drivers speak English.